Diffrance is in perspective

Techno POV:

Why does life have to fuck me over all the time?

I have a brother in a hospital and my kid brother is missing, along with the kid that I think of as a brother!

Tubbo is such a good kid and yet him looking for Tommy probably sent him to wherever Tommy is.

Why can't things change?

Why can't I get my kid brother back?

Is Wilbur even ok?

They are still doing surgery so I don't even know yet...

Why does everything have to mess up so much.

What did I do wro-

My thoughts being rudely interrupted by my phone giving a amber alert is the best possible thing to happen...

I look at my phone and start reading through the alert to see what I need to look out for.

And instead of looking out for, it's who I have to look for.

_~_~_~_~_~
A young boy or the kid known as "Tommy Craft" was found in an old abandoned house by the hills.
His capture name is a young man known as "Clay Smith" or what he likes called is "Dream".
The young boy held captive had the featuring injuries:
- burns covering him shaped as a smiley face
- cuts and scratches
- bruises
- hand print mark along his neck
- broken nose, leg, foot, arm and ribs.

Clay Smith has been taken to the police station for questioning.
Though Tommy Craft has gone missing once more.
If you see a young boy that looks around the age 16-18 with golden blond hair with ocean blue eyes( and of course, scars) please report to us immediately.
_~_~_~_~_~

I must need my glasses...

I look over and see Phil staring at the door and tap him on the shoulder.

He looks over at me as I hand him the phone without a word nor noise.

After a couple of seconds he starts to sob.

Knowing what's going to happen next I grab my phone and grab his hand to lead him back to the car.

•.•.•.•

Tubbo POV:

Tommy is way more relaxed and chilled out now that I have gotten him changed and got food into his system.

He's just sitting next to me starring at the door.

I go to touch his hair yet he flinched his whole body the other way and stares at me in terror.

After he looks at me for a little while more he looks back at the door, then looks right back at me.

He sits up straight then leans against my shoulder.

I put my hand up to his hair and wait until he notices.

He looks up at my hand and looks away like he's pouting.

I start to play with his hair as he slowly dozed off.

As we relax I close my eyes and start to pray that we lived a life that didn't fucking suck.

After my pity session I look over to see toms asleep.

I grab him gentle enough to not wake him and place him comfortably on the bed.

I stand up and start looking around for places that could give us a escape route.

After looking around and thinking a bit...

The "butlers" don't always lock the door for me...

Maybe such a trick won't be wasted...

Just got to time the attack I guess.