Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Are you married?

Liu Qin came out of her home and passed by Camp Leader Sun's house. She happened to meet his daughter-in-law going out. The two looked at each other without saying hello. Liu Qin turned her head and shook her head and continued to walk to Ye's house.

Liu Qin sent some homemade pancakes to the Ye family. The family was fine. By the way, she chatted with Ye's mother for a while.

"Xiao Miaoling next door went out again, and I don't know what she was doing..." The child didn't care. Two days ago, Camp Leader Sun was not at home, and her child ran to her house hungry for food.

Liu Qin brought some food for her child. When she came back, she said a few words, and asked her to go out to take good care of the child and don't starve the child. As a result, she said coldly how much she had eaten and gave it to her, as if she was reluctant to eat it, and she was angry when she thought of it.

Ye's mother was not very familiar with the next door, so she went to say hello when she first came. Seeing that she was not familiar with her, she didn't move behind.

At least Ye's mother said a few words to others. Jian Yao didn't say anything to them, so she nodded and said hello when she met her. On the contrary, her child has played with Xiaobai twice with Tian Jiajun.

"Also, I heard that Qi Lan, the niece of the political commissar, and Wang Jianjun have a date. It is estimated that they will get married soon."

Jian Yao's eyes moved and asked, "Who is Wang Jianjun?"

"It's a company commander of an infantry company under the third battalion." After answering, Liu Qin whispered, "I heard that there is some background at home, otherwise the political commissar's wife will not like it."

After saying that, Liu Qin curled her lips.

She doesn't like this political commissar's wife very much. The political commissar's wife used to have an original wife, who was married later. Obviously, I'm from the countryside, and I still look down on them. Don't think that Liu Qin can't see it with a smile on her face.

She has always been very accurate.

The political commissar's wife only has dealings with family members with a background, and she is polite to those who are from their mud.

Jian Yao is clear.

She is not familiar with the political commissar's wife and has had several meetings. Looking at the political commissar's wife talking softly with a smile on her face, it reminds her of the white lotus flower. Qi Lan has a face similar to the political commissar's wife, but she is stupid and can be seen through at a glance. I have to say that the number of paragraphs is far worse than her aunt.

Neither of them likes Jane Yao very much. But she is not stupid. After all, she is the leader's wife. Even if she doesn't like it, she can't be offended.

"Yyao, aren't you going to the city?" After saying a few words, Ye's mother remembered. She said she wanted to buy some books to read and pass the time.

Jian Yao nodded. Li Qingqing wrote to her that she had a son, weak and little milk. She asked her if she could help her find a way to buy two cans of milk powder.

Jianyao must be helping. She bought two cans of milk powder, and the clothes worn by the little guy when she was a child have also been cleaned up several times.

After sending the things to Li Qingqing, Jian Yao suddenly thought that it was 76 years now.

Soon, the college entrance examination will resume.