Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Today is the day Jian Dong came to Beijing. It happened that Ye Weidong took a rest and accompanied Jian Yao to pick him up at the station.

It was full of gray, blue and green. After a long time, Jian Yao felt that everyone looked the same. She turned her head and looked at Ye Weidong and said, "My eyes are dazzled. Keep an eye on it."

Ye Weidong hummed, took her hand and continued to look at the crowd.

Jian Yao looked at his angular side face, the high bridge of her nose, and then looked at the raised corners of his mouth...

Jian Yao also bent her lips. Ye Weidong looked down at her and asked with a smile, "Why are you looking at me?"

"If you want to see it, just watch it." Jian Yao blinked her eyes and asked, "Why don't you show it?"

"How come?" Ye Weidong raised his eyebrows and said solemnly, "I will look at you all over my body. You can watch it as long as you want."

Jian Yao snorted, "Then show me now?"

Ye Weidong coughed, looked around, and whispered, "In public, pay attention to the impact. I'll show you when I get home, my dear."

Jian Yao: ... That's enough. I don't know how hungry she is.

......

"Sister! Brother-in-law!"

A familiar voice faintly reached Jian Yao's ears. Jian Yao raised her eyes and looked around: "I seem to hear the voice coming from the east."

Ye Weidong has found Jian Dong in the crowd with big bags and said, "It's him. Don't move here. I'll pick him up."

Jian Yao looked at what Jian Dong brought and couldn't help frowning: "How many things have you brought?"

Jian Donglai smiled and said, "It's all for use! Moreover, it's not only my stuff, but also for you.

Jian Yao said, "We have your heart. Are you tired of bringing so many things alone?

"It's only a short road, basically put on the car, not tired or tired!"

Outside the station, Jian Donglai took a deep breath and said intoxicatedly, "This is the capital!"

Jian Yao smiled and said, "Okay, go back quickly and take a good shower and sleep. When you have a good rest, I will take you out for a good stroll.

Jian Dong came with great joy and nodded repeatedly.

Jian Donglai was very excited all the way until he entered the military area compound. Jian Donglai felt very novel when he looked at everything in the compound.

"Sister, it's so big here!"

Passing by the basketball court and seeing people playing basketball and table tennis, Jian Dong came to stay for a while.

Ye Weidong said, "Come and play when you have a holiday."

Jian Dong came and nodded.

Suddenly said, "I saw my aunt. Is that fat and Dudu?"

Jian Yao looked over and watched Ye's mother sitting and chatting with people. Xiao Bai crawled at her feet and watched a group of children playing there not far away, among which there were fat and Dudu.

"Yes, let's go back first."

Ye's mother also saw them, waved to them, asked them to go back first, and then shouted happily: "Fat, Dudu, your uncle is here. Let's go home and come down to play when we are free."