Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Hearing Jane's mother's words, Jane's father didn't say anything. He also thought about it, but he didn't want to follow the boss. He wanted to do it with his youngest son. Although most of the old people in the village follow the eldest son, it is not that they have not lived with other sons. Children are unfilial, and it is not impossible to drive the elderly out.

The boss looks okay, but the eldest daughter-in-law is not generous. When they are old and can't walk and have nothing in their hands, they will be the first to change their faces and be angry.

"Let's talk about it later."

Jane's mother felt wrong and looked at the old man and said, "Old man, do you have any idea?"

Jane's father put away the two packs of cigarettes given by his son-in-law and took out a cigarette bag to smoke his own dry cigarettes. What do you think of the eldest daughter-in-law?

Jane's mother didn't know why, "The eldest daughter-in-law is filial."

Jane's father glanced at her and asked her, "Why is she filial?"

Jane's mother said, "The eldest daughter-in-law is the great meritorious official of our old Jane family and gave birth to three precious grandchildren!"

Jane's father is a rare grandson, but he is not as good as Jane's mother. He is reluctant to eat anything delicious and leaves it to his grandson. Why do we raise children? Jane's father wants to live a good life and make himself old and reliable.

"That's it?" No woman will have children. In Jane's view, it is all women's job and what they should do.

Jane's mother looked at him and continued, "I usually listen and care about people, and never make me angry. Unlike the second family, this face makes people feel uncomfortable..."

"Is this filial piety?"

Jian's father told Jian's mother, "It's not painful or itchy to say a few words, and it doesn't take much effort. Instead, she can get benefits from you. That's because she will be a human being, and you can't say that she is filial."

Usually, when he saw the old woman being coaxed by the eldest daughter-in-law, he was too lazy to say anything. The old woman was happy. Anyway, the things given did not fall into other people's mouths, and their grandson ate them.

But he couldn't do it when he read that the old lady's heart had gone to the big room. He is not only the eldest son, but also can't chill the other sons.

"Look at Donglai. I'm afraid that you will be tired to help you with your work. If you are sick, you can go to the river to catch fish to mend your body. That's the point. It's really filial!" Jane's father knocked on the cigarette pole and said.

"Also, she picked up the matter of the house today, right?"

Jane's mother was stunned by what the old man said. After thinking about it carefully, it was really like this. She also heard the eldest daughter-in-law say that the house was not enough to live in. She happened to see her daughter there, so she wondered if she could take some money from her daughter...

Seeing that the old man didn't say anything, Jane's father continued, "The eldest brother and the third brother have made a family. Our last task now is to find a job for Dong. Donglai is smart, so he has to have a good job. You don't have to worry about it in the future. Our task has been completed and we can retire at ease. As for my daughter, I think she has confidence now and doesn't care about her mother's family. We don't lose anything. She doesn't miss us during the Spring Festival. That's it..."