Nia nodded, looking at Caine's side profile. He looked so good right now but she could tell he was also serious about this.

"What was his name?"

"Nigga name was Earnie. Sound like a broke nigga name don't it?"

Nia laughed, shaking her head. Caine was also slightly laughing with her to.

"Don't do Earnie he got you where you at today baby."

Caine nodded, smiling at his girl and how she easily understood him no matter what. The way she knew how much Earnie meant to him and how she immediately took up with him just made him love her even more.

"Damn I love your ass." Caine shook his head and leaned over kissing the corner of her mouth. Of course making Nia blush heavily.

"Rey fuck you soon as we get in the crib."

Nia's eyes slightly widened at his words, mushing his face away gently but she knew he meant exactly what the fuck he said.

"Nia you already know what type time I'm on." Soon as Caine came in the door he was already starting to unbutton his jeans.

"Bae we can at least go upstairssss"

Caine wasn't going for none of that. Nia acting all modest and shit. He shook his head but Nia was already starting to walk away from him, like that was Rey do something.

He caught her by the back of her shirt just as she was passing the kitchen. He walked her body over to the counter, holding her by her shirt in a tight grip as he bent her over it.

"Push your jeans down."

Nia knew better, at this point she was loosing and Caine was winning. But the way he took his win with order, bossing her around for what he wanted always made her wet between her thighs. So with that need coursing through her like a wire implanted inside her, she pushed her jeans down, shimmering them down to rest at her ankles.

"Good girl." Caine slapped the back of her ass cheeks, dipping his fingers down a little so he could cup the back of her pussy and squeeze his fingers against the warmth of her.

"So warm and wet for me..."Caine shook his head, pressing his fingers into a curving motion so he could hear the slight cheesy sound coming from his wet girl.

Her juices making a mess in her panties. Just hearing it made Nia drop her head down into her arms that rested on the counter.

"So wet I should just fuck you like this." Caine stepped forward, crowding his poor girls body with his pants fully undone.

He pushed them down with his boxers so his dick was out and slapping slightly against the small peach of Nia's ass.

"You think so ma? You think I should just pull your panties to the slide and fuck you on our counters?"

Nia nodded eagerly, pushing her ass back on Caine who responded with slapping it aggressively.

"Use your fucking words."

"Yes daddy! Please fuck me right here." Nia was eager now, very eager and she wouldn't hide how needy she was for her man.

"That's what I like to hear ma" Caine licked his lips, pressing his index finger into the side of her panties. Running the panties up and down his finger, making them glide gently against Nia's clit.

"Daddy.." Nia moaned under her breath, clenching around nothing with the need to be filled by him.

"I got you ma, I got you." Caine had his dick in his hand, he was a mess for Nia. He was covered in his own precum, his body always so ready for Nia just like she was for him.