Prologue

~~

In the kingdom of Eldoria, nestled amidst rolling hills and lush meadows, a tale of love and destiny was about to unfold. It was a land stepped in ancient traditions and guarded by the whispers of a forgotten magic. 

Princess Adeline, the jewel of the kingdom, possessed a spirit that burned with a fierce longing for adventure. With eyes as radiant as the morning sun and a heart filled with dreams, she yearned for a love that would transcend the boundaries of her royal lineage. 

Prince Lorenzo, a valiant and noble young man from a distant realm, bad ventured far in search of his true purpose. Guided by the stars and the echoes of an ancient prophecy, his path led him to the kingdom of Eldoria, where his destiny would intertwine with that of the princess. 

~~

In the heart of the grand palace, Princess Adeline was in the midst of a flurry if activity. The grand ball was only hours away and the anticipation was palpable. The air was filled with the scent of fresh roses and the soft hum of the palace stuff bustling about. 

Adeline got out of the bathroom and sat in front of her vanity, her reflection staring back at her. Her pink-strawberry hair was being styled into an intricate updo, adorned with delicate diamond pins that sparkled under the chandelier's light. 

" You're highness. which dress should you wear today?" One of her maids asked as she showed a rack of various dresses. She smiled and turned around before pointing the blue dress in the bed. Her gown, a masterpiece of royal  blue silk and silver embroidery, lay on the bed, waiting for its moment of glory. 

As her lady-in waiting applied the final touches of her makeup, Adeline's mind was elsewhere. She was rehearsing the speech se was to deliver tonight. It was a speech that would set the stone for her reign, a speech that would be remembered for generations to come. 

She recited the words in her mind each sentence carefully crafted, each word carrying the weight of her future kingdom. " In Unity, we find strength. In compassion, we find humanity. In courage, we find hope'" she whispered to herself, her eyes focused on the reflection in the mirror. 

Her heart pounded in her chest, not from nervousness but from excitement. She was ready to step into her role, ready to lead with grace and wisdom. She was ready to be the Queen her people needed. 

As the final touch of lipstick was applied, Adeline took a deep breath. She stood up, her posture regal and commanding. She looked at her reflection one last time, a confident smile playing her lips. Tonight, she wasn't just a Crown Princess getting ready for a ball. She was a Queen, preparing to inspire her people and she was ready. 

" Oh my gosh, her highness looks so beautiful!" 

" No wonder she earned the nickname the Goddess!"

She smiled at their compliments and with a final approving nod at her reflection, Adeline turned away from the mirror. Her lady-in-waiting, a kind woman with a gentle smile, helped her into the royal blue gown. The silk felt cool against her skin, the silver embroidery, shimmering under the soft light. As she moved, the gown seemed to flow like a river, a testament to the skill of the palace tailors. 

Her Lady-in-waiting fastened a diamond necklace around her neck, the stones cool against her skin. The necklace had been a gift from her mother, as symbol of the royal lineage and the responsibilities that came with it. Adeline touched the diamonds lightly, feeling a sense of comfort from the familiar weight. 

As she stepped into her silver slippers, a knock sounded at the door.  Her royal advisor, a wise man with years of experience, entered the room. His eyes widened slightly as he took in her appearance, a clear sign of approval.