Wolves Moon Part 2: First day back

Well that was one wilde ride now wasn't it? Why don't we check up on our favorite siblings as we start a new day, First Day Of School y'all, will this be a great and wonderful day or will things go downhill for The Noceda Siblings? Let's see.

(Btw all Owl house characters belong to Disney and Dana Terrace, this is just a fanfic okay don't come after me!)

—------------------------------------

   Aw yeah the first day back to school, starting a new semester here at Hexside High School, home of the Griffons, where jocks and bullies rule the halls while the nerds take the fall. We continue our story as our Noceda Siblings ride their skateboards towards the school. Lucia Noceda, the oldest of our duo, is wearing a purple and white striped shirt white a green camouflage jacket with black ripped jeans and some black boots, while our youngest Noceda is wearing a white sweatshirt and a purple sweater with green cargo shorts and white Vans.

    A car pulls up to them almost running them over as they are getting close to the school said car pulls into their parking lot and the driver and passenger come out of the car low and behold the start soccer starts Bosha and her older sister Becky HavenStar are seen, The HavenStar siblings look like twins from the hair to the face, both supporting pink hair and with light tan skin color and blue eyes, but they aren't, Bosha is wearing a black blazer with a red tie with black cargo pants and black Vans, While the eldest sister had the same style but invert colors but with a black leather jacket.  

"Hey, Noceda watch the paint job" Becky smirks with a chuckle as Bosha smirks at them.

Lucia and Luz glare at them before Someone calls the HavenStar siblings names.

"Hey Bosha Becky let's go!" The random person said and the siblings left shoving Lucia and Luz as they passed by.

"I swear I wanna kick their ass…." Lucia said and Luz nodded in agreement. But they decided to ignore it for today and meet up with their friends, it's not the time and place for this bullshit. 

      The parks pull up in their nice black jeep with a couple of other passengers, Willow was wearing a white T-shirt with a camouflage jacket and pants with black high top boots and her eldest sister was wearing a white shirt and a yellow cloak with blue jeans and black Air Force Ones. Their hair looked the same but Salix cut her hair to be a bit shorter and willow has a lighter green streak in her hair. 

"Hey, it's my friends who almost died from blood loss In my car last night." Said Salix with a smile while the other passengers came out of the car, Willow laughing a bit.

"Salix you need to clean up back here man there's weed bags everywhere, I swear you're secretly a hippie" a female voice said as she got out of the car, this young lady was a dark skinned female that was wearing a black green day album shirt, American Idiot, with black skinny jeans and black timberland boots, her hair black with white streaks.

"yea I'll probably get high just from smelling that" This time a male voice spoke, coming out of the car a young man who looks younger than the others came out of the car sporting black hair in short dreads, he's rock a black jacket with a blue t shirt and white pants and red and white Nike Air Force Ones.

"say that again Gus and Skara am I'll gut you" Salix said to two friends, Now Skara likes hanging out with these guys because they're actually fun and a caring group, Bosha and her sisters crew isn't like that, though she's part of both JV and Varsity Soccer team she would rather be here with Luz and them but she can't for reasons that we shall not get into. 

"Yeah yeah you say that a lot and we're still here" Skara said with a smirk as walks up to the Noceda Siblings and stood next to Luz. The others finally join them.