Wolf moon Finale finale: The Hunters

A/N: Sorry it took so long I had brain rot trying to type this thing up but enjoy!!   ------------------------------

  “This is going to be a long light,” Lilith said with a sigh, looking at Lucia and examining them moving around them with interest, “Interesting, besides the blood from the guys you killed, never thought you would survive the first time…. Many die from this, impressive” Lucia growls at Lilith still under the influence of the moon she Attacked Lilith, “I didn't even say anything bad” she said as she caught Lucia's paw? “Please pup we don't have the time” Lilith said as she pushed Her back, she then looked to Salix.

“You, Girl Call your sister and tell her to meet us in the woods, Now” Lilith shouted after being tackled by Lucia, “Whoa okay then” she pulls out her phone and calls Willow, while Lilith and Lucia fight each other.

—------------------------

 Meanwhile with Luz Willow and Eda, Willow was Looking at Eda with a deadpan look and pinches the bridge of her nose, “You've gotta be kidding me” Eda had a smirk on her face “Hi, let's skip the interview and let's get this show on the road, okay? Now where is the pup-” Eda didn't get to finish as she was Tackled by Luz Eda fell to the ground with Luz on top of her snarling at her, “Jeez I'm Hayes already by the gods I barely know you” Eda said as she kicked Luz off of her and got back up in a defensive stance ready for Luz's next attack.

Willow watching this played out was shocked that Luz actually did that but then again she's not in control right now, she sighs when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket hearing the pacific ringtone for her sister, pulling it out her pocket she didn't even bother looking at the caller ID before answering it, “Hello?” Willow answered Knowing who it was.

 “Wild Flower Look uh Lilith wants you guys to meet us in the Woods” she heard a roar and Lilith shouting on the other line. “Uh okay we'll be there as soon as Eda Deals with Luz things are happening” Willow said to her sister, “Great see ya soon” Willow hug up and put her phone away, “Hey, Eda Can you wrap this up quick your sister wants us in the woods” Eda Currently had Luz on the ground holding her there by the back of her neck holding a pressure point, Luz whimpers as she's held there. 

“Yeah sure, why don't you get ready to go and we'll get moving” She moves her attention to Luz”You done?, Imma move my hand don't do anything stupid or you're going back on the ground” Luz doesn't move when Eda moves her hand. 

Willow came back out of the garage  on her dirt bike turning it on and revving it up, she was equipped with two baseball bats one for her sister and herself. “Can we go now?” Willow asks Eda, “Go on ahead We'll meet you there” Willow nods heading to the woods.

Now Alone With Luz Eda sighs, “This is gonna be a long night…. Let's go pup, gotta make sure your sister didn't kill mine” Eda says as she runs into the woods with Luz following behind her.

—--------------------------

Back in the woods Salix watched as Lucia and Lilith fought, Now Salix thought about stopping it but then again rather not because well she doesn't want to get hurt or even wise die by her best friends teeth and claws. “Hey Lilith, are you like a higher rank than her?” Lilith Blinked as she thought about what Salix said, “Duh, why would you- Oh….” Lilith sighed and changed her features to look more wolfish, her ears pointed and fangs visible as her nails turned into claws. Her eyes glowed blue and she roared at Lucia, Which caused her to stop what she was doing and lay her head down looking away.