Chapter 2 Part:3 "Excuse me whaaaat?!"

SECOND CHANCE PART 3: Excuse me whaaaat?!

  The next day Luz and Lucia Were in the coaches office before school started. They are trying to get out of the games on Saturday mainly because they don't want to deal with the Clawthorne sisters. As they were explaining the coach's eyes widened, “What do you mean you two can't play on Saturday?” Lucia, still irritated from what happened last night, responded, “It means that we can't play Saturday.” Luz Stood there nervously as the Coachnwas just standing there slack jawed not wanting to believe it nor accept it sat on her Desk with her arms crossed staring at the Noceda Siblings with a pointed look.

“But you two couldn't wait to play the game especially now With your rivals benched!” Lucia Sighs in frustration, hating this situation and repeats herself, “No coach…. We cannot play tomorrow” The coach tilts her head, “Yea I'm not following.” Lucia looked like she was about to smack the coach till Luz spoke, “We are having some personal problems and we don't want it let that get in the way of playing ya know?” The coach raised an eyebrow, “Is it a guy?” the coach asked and Luz and Lucia's eyes went wide and shook their heads, faces red with embarrassment. “what- No nono-” “Is it a girl?” The coach asked again but before they could answer the coach responded before they could, “Our goalie, Lunella is Gay…” Realizing this Really isn't going to go anywhere the Noceda roll their eyes and sigh.

Though the coach still tries to dissuade them from backing out on playing, “What y'all don't think she's cute?” “Not interested, '' Lucia and Luz said at the same time. “Then what is it? Drugs? You guys on the white powder? Because I knew a guy who knew a guy who was on that cocaine and ooh boy was that a fucking rollercoaster.” Okay totally distracted by the story the Noceda Siblings heads tilted in confusion. “Uh what happened to the guy?” “oh he got cleaned then had a happy life till he went back on it” The coach shakes her head.

Then the coach thought about it and sparked an idea on why the Noceda's didn't want to play. “Wait wait wait, are you afraid of getting hurt or whatever?” Lucia shook her head “No it's nothing like that, more like we don't want to hurt anyone else and possibly end their careers y’know?” The coach smiles a bit and bonks Lucia on the head with a rolled up piece of paper, “Lucia you realize that's what happens in this fucking game right?” Lucia Rubs her head and looks irritated as she huffs out a sigh of frustration.

“Coach we just don't want to feel guilty about it I mean I already am” A complete lie by the way “Just can't play” Luz said with a smile but she gets hit as well with the rolled up paper, “Look I get it but You two are going to have to step up for tomorrow, Luz This will be your first game as captain and same goes for you Lucia I don't trust that Becky's mind is in the right place because of her sisters injury, So think of this as the test run to see if I'll get you to that position that you want… Okay?” Luz and Lucia looked at the coach in surprise and nodded their heads. “Okay” They both said “Play the game Guys.” And with that They were dismissed.
—----------------------

      After that The siblings went into the hallway. Actually contemplating about tomorrow Lucia put a sucker in her mouth while they were in thought, I mean yes They were threatened about Playing but…. Why Should they not play this is their dream, this what they wanted…. And they're not missing this for the Fucking World, because some stick up werewolves said not to. Their phones vibrated in their pockets to get them out of their funk and they checked them. It was a message from their mom that was in their group chat and it read, ‘ Got the whole day off can't wait to see y'all play <3 XOXO Disfruten el resto de su día chicas!’ then a GIF of Kevin Hart Saying So excited. The siblings smiled and sent a couple of emojis and that's when they made a decision Fuck the Clawthornes but to an extent.

The Blights were coming down the staircase walking towards them when they were texting their mom, The Noceda's looked up seeing them approaching and waved Hi at them. “Yo” Edric And Emira said with a wave of their own, Luz and Amity Smiled at each other with a nod and Lucia did the same thing with Amelia, “Sup Ams” Lucia said and The eldest Blight smiled, “Hey!” Luz and the others struck up conversation while the two eldest siblings chatted, “Were you busy Noceda?” She pointed at her phone, “Oh no just Texting my mom she's going to watch Our games tomorrow she's really excited.” Lucia said, leaning against the wall moving the sucker to the other side of her mouth. “But hey, Never to busy for you Since you're still new and all.” Lucia gave a smile, “ Hm, I like the sound of that Rather get the Help from you then Becky” Lucia smirked, “Good” Amelia smiled with a giggle and adjusted her backpack, “Anyways, Gotta go to French with the Twins Unfortunately But You keep an eye on my Lil sister She has math with you two, Oh and Save us a spot at Lunch!”