Wolf Moon Part 1 the bite (Chapter 1)

On a dark full moon night in the forest of Graves Field, The Graves Field police pull up with their K-9 units as well as their regular troops come out of their cars searching for something but what? 

------------------------------------

    We shall start off this wonderful story about two siblings and their friends whose lives will change for better or for worse as we take a look inside this beautiful family home into a shared bedroom with our two Siblings Meet Lucia And Luz Noceda whose lives are about to change on this very night. Luz The happy fun outgoing lovable nerd and her role model/ Delinquent sister Lucia are getting ready for their first day back at school tomorrow. Exciting, right?

"Luz I hope you have your gear ready for tryouts tomorrow? Make sure you have everything for classes and Practice. I'm not letting you borrow shit from me." Lucia says while doing one armed pull up on the bar in their doorway.

 "yeah yeah I'm almost done just fixing my gloves and putting on the spikes for my cleats" Luz responded to her older sister as she was doing what she said she was doing putting those last touches on her cleats and fitting her gloves.

Lucia started to brush her teeth once she was finished with her exercise, she had put some music in the background as they were getting ready for a hellish day. Luz Finished what she was doing and let out a sigh, a loud bang was heard right after she did such a thing and she jumped out of her skin. 

"Lucia,did you hear that?" Luz asked, a bit frightened. 

"Eh-? Hear what?" Another loud bang was heard coming from the ceiling. "that!"

 Lucia Sighs as she grabs her emergency bat from the corner and heads out to the porch. Luz, not wanting to be left behind, grabbed her bat as well and followed her sister.

As the sisters went out on the porch rather quietly and got ready to bonk the first thing that pops out in front of them, which unfortunately didn't happen because the noise makers were actually their friends Salix and Willow as they hanged upside down from the lil porch roof, Which Luz started to scream at them because she was startled. 

"Willow?! Salix! What the hell are you guys doing?! And why are you hanging from there?" Lucia shouted a bit pissed off at their childhood friends.

"hey you guys didn't answer your phones" Salix said as she smirks 

"and before you ask, Yes we know how late it is, and please tell me you guys wasn't about to hit us with a bat" Willow said

"I so want to punch you two in the face" Lucia said as Luz scoffed at them.

"We thought you two were robbers, like what the hell!" The park siblings laughed at that.

"okay that's fair" Salix said

"But you're not going to believe this," Willow shouted excitedly as the Noceda siblings looked at each other then to their friends.

"Our papa and dad left like 20 minutes ago, apparently dispatch called and they're bringing every officer from Graves Field police department and even the state police." willow explained what's up to them as she gets down from where she was 

"Why?" Luz asked with her head tilted.

Salix Smiles "two joggers found a dead body in the woods." The eldest followed after the youngest and dropped down as well.

"a dead body?!" Luz asked, but got slapped upside her head. "Ow!"

"No, a body of water, of course a dead body dumbass! But was it a murder?"