Bio

Basic Information:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 15

Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan

Height: 6'0

Weight: 160 lbs (61 kg)

Physical Appearance: Y/n has a lean, athletic build, a result of his extensive combat training. His short, tousled black hair is often seen slightly unkempt, adding to his rebellious aura. His most striking features are his heterochromatic eyes – the right one a deep red, while the left retains a natural brown.

Combat Skills:

Krav Maga: Y/n has trained extensively in Krav Maga, giving him an edge in close-quarters combat. His skills in this martial art make him adept at neutralizing threats quickly and efficiently.

Street Fighting: Growing up where fights were not uncommon, Y/n has honed his instincts in street fighting. This unstructured combat style makes him unpredictable and dangerous in a fight.

Boxing: Y/n's boxing skills contribute to his precise and powerful strikes. His footwork and hand speed are exceptional, making him a formidable striker.

Personality Traits:

Competitive: Y/n thrives on competition, always eager to prove himself as the strongest, especially in a fight.

Sarcastic: His sharp tongue and quick wit often manifest in a sarcastic demeanor, which can be both amusing and off-putting. Y/n doesn't shy away from speaking his mind, even if it means coming across as abrasive or insensitive.

Loyal: Despite his rough exterior, Y/n is fiercely loyal to those he considers friends or allies.

Laid Back: Outside of combat, Y/n has a surprisingly laid-back attitude, often appearing nonchalant or indifferent to situations around him.

Background:

Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a strong heritage in various forms of combat. From a young age, Y/n was drawn to the thrill of physical challenges and martial arts, training rigorously in different styles.

His life took a sharp turn during a local martial arts tournament. Y/n unexpectedly encountered a cursed spirit that had infiltrated the event. Unbeknownst to him, he had a latent ability to manipulate cursed energy, which he instinctively used during the fight. This incident caught the attention of a Jujutsu High scout who was investigating the presence of curses in the area.

Impressed by Y/n's natural combat skills and his latent Jujutsu potential, the scout offered him a place at Jujutsu High. Sensing an opportunity to hone his skills and face stronger opponents, Y/n accepted, eager to test his limits against curses and fellow Jujutsu sorcerers.

Ability Name: Reaper's Collection

1.Reaper's Mark (Death's Mark):

Ability Type: Cursed Technique

Description: Y/n can inscribe a unique sigil, known as Reaper's Mark, on a target through direct skin contact. This mark is invisible to most but is a beacon for Y/n's other abilities.

Applications:

     Marking Touch: Initial application requires direct contact, leaving a cold sensation.

     Blink Teleportation: Y/n can teleport to the marked target or nearby within a 10-meter radius.

     Spiritual Weakening Strikes: Attacks on marked targets drain their cursed energy and soul, causing fatigue and weakened defenses.

Limitations:

     The mark fades over time or can be released by Y/n.

     Requires physical contact to apply.

     Teleportation is limited to a 10-meter radius around the target.

2. Reaper's Tool:

Ability Type: Cursed Technique Extension

Description: Allows Y/n to mark an inanimate object, most effectively a weapon, which can then be teleported to at will.

Applications:

     Object Inscription: Marking an object for teleportation.

     Inanimate Blink: Teleport to the location of the marked object.

     Transference on Impact: The mark can transfer to a living being upon contact.

Limitations:

     Only one object can be marked at a time.

     Using the object teleportation drains energy.

     If the object is destroyed or blocked, teleportation to it is impossible.

3. ???

4. ???