Episode 2: For Myself

"Under Jujustu regulations, Itadori Yuji, We will exorcise you as a curse." Megumi says as Y/n stands besides him, a pen in his hand ready for a fight. 

"Hold up, I'm just fine! Besides, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." Itadori reasoned, his hands raised in a gesture of peace. Despite his words, Y/n and Megumi remained tense and vigilant, uncertain whether they were dealing with Itadori or Sukuna.

Just as they were weighing their options, a familiar voice echoed from behind, snapping their attention away from Itadori. "What's the situation here?" Gojo inquired, appearing unexpectedly behind them.

Megumi, still on edge, was quick to question Gojo's unexpected presence. "Mr. Gojo?! Why are you here?"

Gojo, with his usual nonchalance, glanced at Megumi's battered state.  "I wasn't really planning on showing up, but man, you're roughed up! I'm gonna show this to all the second-years." he remarked, pulling out his phone to snap pictures of Megumi. Megumi, visibly annoyed, clicked his tongue and turned away, trying to avoid the camera. "The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while I was out for some sightseeing." Gojo explained casually. "So did you find it?" 

Itadori, hesitantly raising his hand, admitted, "Um, sorry, but I kind of... ate it."

Gojo paused, processing the information, before responding with a simple, "For real?"

"For real," Megumi and Y/n confirmed in unison.

Gojo approached Itadori, scrutinizing him closely, almost nose-to-nose. Itadori instinctively recoiled a bit from the proximity. "Damn, it really did combine with you. How amusing." Gojo remarked, stepping back slightly. "Anything off with your body?"

Itadori moved his arm slightly and giving his body a quick once-over. "Not really,"

"Can you let Sukuna out for a bit?" Gojo asked, getting straight to the point.

"Sukuna?" Itadori echoed, slightly confused.

"The curse inside you," Gojo clarified.

"Ah, right. Yeah, I think I can do that," Itadori responded with a nod.

"Good. Let him take over for ten seconds, then switch back," Gojo instructed, beginning to stretch in preparation.

"But—" Itadori started, only to be cut off by Gojo.

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest." Gojo stated confidently, his tone bordering on cockiness. He then casually tossed a bag to Y/n. "Hold onto this for me, will you?"

Catching the bag, Y/n examined it curiously. It was a slightly pink bag, emblazoned with 'Kikusuian'. "What's this?"

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's a specialty from Sendai, really delicious stuff. You should try the zunda and cream flavor," Gojo explained, his enthusiasm for the treat evident.

Y/n couldn't help but express his disbelief. "You've got to be kidding..."

"Nope, planning to enjoy it on the bullet train ride back," Gojo said cheerfully. But before he could continue, Itadori, now possessed by Sukuna, lunged at Gojo with an aggressive attack.

"Behind you!" Megumi warned, his voice urgent.

In an instant, a cloud of smoke and debris filled the area as Sukuna crashed down. Amidst the chaos, Gojo's voice remained calm and focused on his earlier topic. "Kikufuku isn't like your typical souvenir," he said nonchalantly.

As the smoke cleared, Sukuna was seen hovering menacingly close to Megumi, staring directly into his eyes. Yet, surprisingly, Gojo was perched casually on Sukuna's back, continuing his earlier train of thought. "And the whipped cream inside is really something else," he commented, unfazed by the intense situation unfolding around him.