"There." She said in pain pointing at the dressing table. They shifted in the guest room, Hamid picked up the call.

"Hospital, come." Hasan said in panic and cut the call. He helped Fatima to get up and she took her hijab and kept it on her head not wrapping it completely.

He rushed to his car and made her sit comfortably. He got in the driver seat and started the car. He was driving with full speed but was careful.

"Hold on baby, just few minutes." He was saying but it was more to himself.

"Hasan, you try to calm down first. I'm fine." She was clearly in pain but trying to control it.

"Yes yes."

They got to the hospital and she was taken to the OT. Safa was there waiting for them.

"Deep breaths Fatima. Okay." Safa was calm. Fatima nodded taking deep breath.

"You still have a little time, rest for a while everything is fine. Just take deep breaths."

Fatima looked at Hasan who was more panicked now. She gave her hand and he held her immediately. The pain was now a little bearable, she kissed his fingers keeping it near her and closed her eyes. Hasan was stroking her hairs with his free hand.

It was now more than two hours and they both slept, Fatima was already in the other room. All of their family were gathered. Hasan's head was on the pillow beside her and their fingers were interwined with eachother.

Fatima woke up with a sharp pain getting unbearable for her. Unknowingly her hand tightened on Hasan's making him wakeup from his sleep. Without asking anything he immediately pressed the button and safa came within minutes and took Fatima to the OT.

Hasan was getting panicked as each second passes.

"Relax Hasan, go to her she will need you now more than ever." Laiba said calmly keeping her hand on his shoulder. He nodded and went inside immediately.

"Fatima, everything is fine breath just breath." Safa was saying calmly.

Hasan rushed towards Fatima holding her hand and other stroking her hairs. He was holding his breath in nervousness.

"Okay, Fatima ready." Safa asked.

Fatima just nodded holding his hand more tightly.

"Ya Allah it's so hard." Fatima said in pain.

Hasan was numb at his place seeing her and getting panicked and nervous. He was continuously caressing her hairs.

"I'm sorry Fathi I'm so sorry." He said in panic making Fatima to chuckle in pain.

"What for?" She asked breathing heavily.

"I don't know, you are in pain and I can't even do anything. I don't know what to do I'm sorry."

This made the whole OT to laugh including Fatima.

"You are looking more nervous than her." Safa said with a smile instructing Fatima what to do.

Fatima screamed a little and the baby's cry echo in the room making Hasan and Fatima to smile with tears.

"Congratulation it's a baby boy." Safa said with a wide smile.

Nurse gave the baby to Hasan who held it gently and more carefully. He kissed his forehead gently and showed it to Fatima who had tears. Nurse took the baby from them to check.

"Come on Fatima, one more." Safa said again.

After about 4 minutes they heard another cry, Hasan kissed Fatima's forehead and wiped the sweat from her forehead.