Chapter 14 Patrolling And A Renard

Astraea Pov

Its so wonderful that Y/n got his friends back. I welcomed both of them into my Familia giving them both my blessing. Both of them are as crazy level as Y/n, not that high but crazy high level. Both of them are level 134. I look at the papers that have both of their statues which are no were near Y/n's, but they have the potential to be as strong as him.

Name: Ram Rin

Level: 134

Strength: | 789S

Endurance| 768S

Dexterity| 890S

Agility| 894S

Magic| 0

Skills:

Oni Strength- Always has insane strength, when fighting can double damage and resist damage taken.

Expert Marksman- When shooting from long distances in a 20 mile radios it has a 95% chance to hit target.

Magic: 

Casual Team- When with one to three people gives them and you double experience.

Chant: None

Name: Ren Rin

Level: 134

Strength: | 925S

Endurance| 901S

Dexterity| 889S

Agility| 879S

Magic| 0

Skills:

Oni Strength- Always has insane strength, when fighting can double damage and resist damage taken.

Bloody Mess: When fighting close quarters has a 95% chance to leave the enemy a bloody mess.

Magic: 

Casual Team- When with one to three people gives them and you double experience.

Chant: None

like Y/n they also have this Casual Team magic. Does that mean if they with Y/n explore together they have the potential to give one person triple experience then? Probably seeing this if Ram, Ren, and Y/n with one other person can give the fourth person nearly 6 times the experience then. 

Rem: Y/n would you like this to eat?

Y/n: I'm fine I need to organize for our patrol.

Rem: I insist Y/n! You might be gone for the whole day. Vega told me all about the times you haven't eating. 

Y/n: Dam you Vega.

Ram: You might as well eat it Y/n both me and Rem made it.

Y/n: If it stops both of you from bothering me fine.

Rem: That's good Y/n here you go!

Looking over seeing Y/n stop organizing some of his ammunition for the patrol that Alise assigned him, and is eating a bowl of stew. Y/n being strong as he is made Alise join them on their patrols. Even though we don't patrol as much its better to do it in case of any illegal activity. Lets also not forget the Rem is going to be his wife, as for Ram its still up in the air. For a very long time when those three were together Rem declared to be Y/n wife. Ram on the other hand its difficult to tell seeing as she jokes with an emotionless fac, but I can tell Ram really holds Y/n very dearly. All three of them we go together in their patrol we'll the rest will go in three's, but they will stay close enough so they can shot out their flares that Y/n gave them incase they need help. Also Vega will patrol the sky's which is surprising. We did ask on how he will he just showed us something interesting.