Chapter 9 The Ending With A Bit Of Love To

No One Pov

In the screen the gods just saw Y/n watch all of his comrades die. Now they just saw Y/n family and mentor die in his hands. Now they see Y/n in bed holding dog tags with Johns full name, blood type, and numbers on it that the gods don't understand why. Y/n is just looking at it as a women comes in. 

Y/n doesn't pay attentions just looking at the dog tags that the doctors gave to him by John's request

???: Y/n?

Y/n looks away from the dog tags looking at the women.

Y/n: What is it Laswell?

She just sighs sitting on the bed near Y/n legs.

Laswell: I'm sorry about John we was a good man.

Y/n: He was the best person.

The sit in silence knowing that Y/n just didn't lost John, he lost his whole family with John being the last one. 

Laswell: I'm sorry about the recon I didn't think El Sin Nombre would be there. 

Y/n: Things happen not your fault, it happened. Besides the war is almost over anyways. 

Laswell: That's true, the rest of the military has all of South America now, Mexico was getting pushed from all sides, they had no allies and were running out with pretty much everything. The war should be over in about 1 or 3 weeks now.

With that silence. Y/n didn't know what to say losing all his comrades nearing the end of the war no less. Laswell gets up walking to the door stopping looking at Y/n calling his name.

Laswell: Y/n.

Y/n looks up staring at Laswell. She can see the pain in his eyes.

Laswell: Your going home next week, I'll have your stuff packed, stay and rest be with your family.

Laswell gives Y/n a smile before leaving. Y/n hearing this starts to silently cry. The gods get confused shouldn't he be happy that he survived, and is going home. Y/n clenches Johns dog tags hard making his hand start bleeding.

Y/n: Why not me to? Why did they go not me? Why now?

Some of the gods start crying hearing this. Why did Y/n not die, why didn't he get killed, and why now of all times at the end of this war he fought in no less. 

One Week Later

Y/n steps out of the AC-130 transport, heading outside the airport he sees a man and women standing there smiling at him seeing him the both run up to him hugging him closely. Y/n just holds them tightly not letting go as the women cries in his arms. It then changes to Y/n laying on the bed looking at the new paper the big words on it makes Y/n shake is hands in anger. "America Saves Oil Fields From Mexican Cartels." This make some of the gods angry seeing the head lines. America Y/n country sacrificed all of Y/n friends for oil! Now the screen changes to Y/n in a car well the gods think its a metal carriage with the same man and women sitting up front.