Lady Rosalin Frey became quiet and entered the tent, her maid behind him, and he looked towards the guards.

"No one comes inside," and with that, he went back to the tent and saw the Lady of Riverrun sitting there on a chair, and as soon as she watched him come in, she began once more.

"Where is the Prince?" she asked, and Stannis answered as he sat down opposite to her.

"The Prince is away on some business. I am in charge until he arrives," he answered. And she narrowed her eyes before she continued.

"Then, can I ask you why the army is getting ready for an attack? The Prince promised me that he would protect the lives of my children. If the army attacks, the sparrows will kill them. IS the Crown breaking their promise?" she asked, and he didn't like her accusatory tone.

The Prince had made a deal with her, and it was the only thing that had stopped him from dismantling the castle defenses. Though Stannis believed that House Tully deserved none of the consideration, the Royal family was showing them, especially after their disgraceful behavior. After all, they were the reason the Crown was in this mess.

"First of all, I would like to tell you that the Crown owes you and your family nothing, Lady Rosalin. Your family broke your oaths, and the only reason your children and lord husband are still alive is because of the magnanimity and generosity of Prince Aemon," he cut in sharply and saw the Lady grimace at his tone and words.

"Your lord husband broke his oaths and, despite clear instructions from the Crown, gave refuge to rogue elements, elements that the Crown had declared as enemies of the Crown. You are in no position to make any demand from us," he warned her, and saw her grit her teeth as she lowered her face. Knowing that he was right.

There were already calls in the army and among the lords to replace the Tully's as lord Paramounts for their disgression, especially after the discovery that they had been giving refuge to the Sparrows.

Though he could sympathize with her somewhat as well, she was a mother and had stepped up to save their futures, betraying even her lord husband for them. Yet she was helpless, for the whole castle was filled with rogue sparrows, who had even tried to kill her and were now keeping her three children as hostages.

"Though, you don't need to worry about your children. The Prince gave you his word, and he will keep it," he assured her and saw her look up as she gave him a small nod.

"Have they declared their terms?" she questioned, and he nodded. The demands from the Sparrows were quite bold. They wanted power over the crown, a reestablishment of the faith militant, and the ability to preach freely.

"Yes, they did. But the Crown will not capitulate to such demands. The Prince has a plan. That is why the army is ready. We will do everything to kee...." But before he could say anything, the tent flaps were opened as a guard rushed in.

"My lord! It's the signal!" said the guard, and he jumped to his feet immediately and turned to face the woman in the tent.

"Do not leave the tent under any circumstances!" he ordered as he picked up his sword, rushed out of the tent, and watched as red smoke rose into the air, at a distance. This was the signal the Prince had decided on, to get the army ready.

"Get the men ready!" he shouted as his squire brought him his horse, and he mounted it and rode it to the front of the army.

Atop the castle walls, their enemy stood ready. Archers and scorpions lined up and aimed at them, as the sparrows rushed to arm themselves. He scanned the surroundings for any sign of the Prince, yet his gaze found no trace of the man until suddenly, one of the men shouted.