"I...really shouldn't bring you into this mess Danielle..." You were hesitant to tell her as Danielle just shook her head. "It's okay, if there's anything I can do to help is by listening to you. It's okay Yongjae, you can tell me."

"Before I tell you, I just want to apologize to you first. I lied to you." You answered as you looked away from a confused Danielle Marsh. "I don't quiet follow. Why are you apologizing for?"

"I've said to you before that every poem I've written and every piece that I've said on the poetry stage was all just a part of my imagination and sometimes I made it in heart. I lied. There's no way I could've write all those poems without having someone in my mind that made me create those pieces." You confessed to her.

"I know." Was her only answer as you looked over to her, confused. "What do you mean you know?" You asked as she sighed silently. "I've tried doing what you told me before and no it doesn't work. You can't simply create situations in your head without having someone that leads you into creating those situations."

"In the end, I had to think about that person who is important to me and then my pen started writing. But I don't blame you, I understand, it's not something simple to explain. And I guess Hanni played a big part in your poems right?" Her question left you in silence but it screamed that she's right.

"Truth is..." You sighed for the nth time that night. "...I wish that we were more than friends. Yeah I finally said it..." You confessed to Danielle about your feelings for Hanni as she just patted your back to comfort you. "I wish I lose sleep talking to her all night..."

"...I wish my phone died a bit quicker because I was texting her throughout the whole day. I wish my life was a little bit more unstable because I spend too much time with her." Your voice trembled as you're holding in the tears far too many times already yet failed nonetheless.

"I know it's probably for the better that she doesn't know about this and be happy with someone else... with him... but I'd still be dreaming every hour, every minute and every second of every day till the moment me and her can be together comes. Because that way..." You breathed in before exhaling while wiping the tears away from your swollen eyes. "...I'm still spending every day, thinking of her."

"God I really am pathetic..." You whispered to yourself. "...I couldn't even be brave enough to tell her how I feels for years until it's all too late." All of the sudden, the memory of that night she told you about Jun began swarming inside your head and didn't make anything much less better.

"You can't take all the blames to yourself you know." Danielle countered rather seriously as you just let out a silent scoff. "Why can't I? It's the truth." Even you know that the only person to blame here was yourself and yourself only, for not being brave enough until everything's too late.

"Don't say it as if she had rejected you okay? Have you ever heard of the phrase 'right person, wrong time'? I apologize but I have to be real to you. You're torturing yourself and I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this to you and I won't be the last." Danielle's character made a complete turnaround as you've never seen her this stern and serious.

"Sure, you're probably don't know how to explain what you're feeling right now about her and all you could say that it hurts. Your heart feels so heavy that all you wanted to do is cry your heart out and I believe you. Cry your heart out but don't lose yourself in the process." Danielle gently wipe the tears off your face with her sleeve. "Right person, wrong timing. I don't think this is being spoken about enough. The chemistry between you and her, matched in every single way. You really enjoy each other's company. But you know that it is impossible for the two of you to be together right now..."

"Why are you saying all of this to me? Why are you doing all these just for me who only known you since a few months back?" You asked her rather seriously as she just gave you a light smile. "Few months doesn't make you any less special of being my friend. Truth be told, your friendship with Hanni reminded me a lot like someone I knew in the past... And right now I'm just trying to protect that friendship as if it was my own."