Flamingo

They were all gathered in the JYP building hallway. Some sitting on the chairs, some on the ground. Ryujin was kind enough to give her chair to Stray Kids' maknae, Jeongin.

  "Such a gentleman you are" joked Han.

 "Bigger one than you" Ryujin teased.

 "Not true" he added

 "Then why am I sitting up and you are sitting comfortably on a chair?"

 He shut his mouth after that.

 The Hwang siblings seemed to be arguing over who is the best dancer. Again.

•••

 A secretary came out of the office calling them in.

 "You must be wondering why I called you in. Especially why all of you at the same time." the CEO started talking.

 There was no need to state the obvious. Everyone was confused about what was going on.

 "You will have a reality show called 'Stray Kids? Itzy!'. Many people demanded something like this seeing how well you get along with each other. I know the ratings will be big on this one."

 Silence filled the room for a good minute.

 "And what exactly will we have to do?" Yeji broke the silence, as Lee Know was taking a glance at her.

 "Basically, you will all live in a villa for a year. For each season there will be 5 episodes, in which you will do challenges that fit that season. Right now it's August so we don't have much time, since filming will start in September."

 "How much time do we have until we have to move to that place?" Chan asked what everyone was thinking.

 "Two days."

 Everyone's eyes turned big. Two days was indeed very soon to move to a brand new location, where you would stay for a whole year.

•••

 After their meeting with JYP ended, in which they discussed all the details of the show, they all decided to go out for some coffee. On their way there, Yeji stayed behind to tie her shoelace. She raised her foot and leaned on her remaining one, looking like a cute flamingo. She was about to stumble over when Lee Know caught her by her shoulders. Yeji started walking again and said:

 "I didn't need you to catch me, I would have caught myself." 

 "Whatever makes you sleep at night flamingo." he said in a condescending, slightly amused way.

 She gave him an annoyed glare and caught up with Ryujin.

 "You and Lee Know, huh?" Ryujin giggled.

 "Don't even." She knew damn well she actually gave it her all not to blush at Lee Know's touch.

(a/n: cute lil chapter lol. who's ur fav ship until now?)