24.

CHANELWaking up the next morning, I realized both Dave and I were cuddled up with each other, butt ass naked

CHANEL
Waking up the next morning, I realized both Dave and I were cuddled up with each other, butt ass naked.

We actually had sex last night! Finally! I don't know how much longer I could've possibly waited!

Looking over at my phone, I seen it was eight fifteen in the morning. We had to wake up to get the girls off to school.

"Babe, wake up."

"Hmmmm..."

"We have to get up. The girls have to go to school."

"Ughhh, five more minutes..."

"Babe, we have to get up now. Or else they'll be late."

I somehow managed to get out from under his arms, causing him to open his eyes all the way.

"Fuck. Last night was so good, shit making me lazy as hell. I don't wanna do shit today."

"Oh, tell me about it. That was probably the best sex I've had in a while."

"I knew you would say that."

Dave smirked, sitting up in my bed. I playfully rolled my eyes, grabbing my towel.

"Cocky ass. Can you please get the girls up so I can shower very quickly? I desperately need one before I step foot out this house."

"Aight, bet. Gimme a kiss before you go though."

"Nigga, you need to brush your teeth first. Your breath smells like a mix of pussy and horse shit."

"Damn! That's how you feel for real?!"

"Yup."

I joked, making my way into the bathroom.

I'm pretty sure I'm falling for Dave even harder and faster than I expected. I didn't expect for me to fall this fast, but it's happening. I'm just trying not to fall too fast before I fuck it up.
-
-
-
-
After dropping the girls off to school, Dave and I took a ride back to his place so he could finish packing for his trip. It turns out he's going to be in New Jersey tomorrow night, then Philadelphia the next night.

I couldn't be prouder of Dave, making his dream come true. I just hope he doesn't become too famous for me one day. All of the girls are gonna be all over his fine ass.

"You think these few outfits are fine? I fuck with them."

Dave held up about four different outfits. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I think whatever you wear, you look great in. It doesn't matter what you wear."

"Thank you, baby. What's wrong? You seem like you're upset about something."

"I'm just gonna miss you. It feels like our relationship is just actually trying, and now your career is about to take off."

"Chill, baby. It's literally only two shows so far."

"Yeah, I know. But the two will be a thousand shows sooner than you know it. You're so talented, and I'm proud of you. I just don't want anyone taking you away from me. You're the best thing to ever happen to me since Genesis and Nadia were born."

I expressed emotionally. Dave took a breath and sat down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh.

"You're more famous than me, baby. And you don't see me tripping. I understand your concern, but I'm finally getting a full shot at my dream. We can both be icons. You're the fashion icon, I'll eventually be a rap icon. We're both great in our own ways, we can be great together. If our love is real, we can stick together no matter what."

Dave then managed to pull me onto his lap, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck with a slight smile. He always knew what to say and do to make me feel better.

"You think so?"

"I know so. I have a strong feeling. We'll be running the entertainment industry together. Just watch."

"I hope you're right. But if any bitch ever tries to come onto you, I will be fucking a hoe up."

"Yeah, I believe it. Trust me."

Dave chuckled and left a kiss on my lips, making me blush. I rested my head on his chest.

"You're so important to me. Never forget that."

"Same to you, baby. Same to you."