Chapter 13🖤💙

Mulai dari awal

"I won't. I have self respect but I guess you don't have any. He showed you a little fake love and you allowed him to come back so easily? No wonder when Peter says you don't have a spine."

"What? Who said it?"
" No one" Jimmy was red suddenly.
"I heard a name"
"I didn't take any. I am leaving for college and I will return to mom."
"No you will come back here. Live with me now"
"I won't. My college is far away from here. "
"It's ok , I will drop you everyday but you are going to stay here"

"I won't. I want to live with mom. And why do you want me to live with you. To see your romance? You want me to stay away from alcohol when your boyfriend keeps bottling it down in the midnight . Ever thought what influence it will have on me? I will stay at mom's"

"What" Biu was confused
"Check your whiskey bottle uncle. I am leaving." Biu turned to Bible who was busy serving the sandwiches leaving the uncle and nephew alone. Jimmy picked up one sandwich and uttered a little sorry to him and went out of the house. He walked for a few steps and a bike stopped infront of him. He hopped on and left with man on that bike.

Back at Biu's house Bible was trying to prevent the scolding that's on its way.

"Biu taste it . How is it. Do you want something to drink along" and that's where he went wrong.

"How about whiskey? It must be nice right?" Biu said with firm voice

Bible made a pouty face trying to act cute to melt Biu. He had a light hold on Biu's sleeves and pulled it again and again saying tiny sorry in between.

"Biu. Sorry. I was just not able to sleep yesterday. Please please please. Pretty please. I won't do it again. Not without you. And he started placing wet but tiny kisses on Biu's cheeks. Which ultimately melted the other.

"But no more alcohol. And specially when I am not around. What if you get unwell after that. You need to take care of yourself Ben please" Biu said while setting Bible's hair. Bible pulled Biu's chair towards him bringing him more close. Taking Biu's face in his hand he kissed Biu.

"Promise i will not do alcohol without you anymore. Now eat please. I am also hungry"

.............

Both left for work after a while. There was a little sadness in the air because both knew Bible won't be returning today here. He had to go back to his home. And it was not like they have moved in together though Biu had been getting this thought but he didn't knew if it's too early to ask Bible to move in. Afterall they have met after years. Yes they were much close and in much deeper relationship now but still such a vast gap changes a person and what if Bible still needed time to for such a big decision. Biu knew he was getting a little desperate for this and he should wait and take time. Specially after remembering how Bible left the room yesterday he was not even sure what Bible really thought of him.

Bible reunited with Brian in the editing room and since then had been teased for the new glow he is having nowadays.

"Oh my my. Bible the stiff man is having a smile on his face? Leave that man . He is changing you. Your Biubiu"

"I will kill you. Stop calling him that. I know you have a lot of interest in him . Stay away from my boyfriend "

"Woohh possessive Wichapas." Brian teased.  "But I find him quiet cute and hot . And i have a good equation. I think I should take my chance what if it works. I am sure you are too boring for him".

Bible hit Brian with a pen warning him while smiling at the same time.

"Has Rob possessed you?"
Right then Rob entered the office. He was helping Bible with his short film. But Rob in past few days was a completely changed man. He had slimmed a little. There were dark circles. Whenever he appeared he carried the smell of smoke with him. He was turning into a chain smoker. He had completely drowned himself in work. No time for friends or even his brother. He had become quiet. No more jokes. No more friendly banters. Both Brian and Bible didn't knew how to handle this situation. They were waiting for time to heal everything but Bible doubted it. Rob had never loved or even fooled around. He always said he will wait to actually fall naturally for someone and he did. He fell in love with Matt but was wronged by her. Bible too felt a little guilty that the two people who brought him and Biu together were now separated and sad.