Chapter 13🖤💙

Start from the beginning

He went to bedroom with a lot of hesitation. The way he left the room yesterday night, and whatever he was doing to Biu before that , he feared Biu will not even talk to him. He entered the room hoping to see Biu still in deep sleep but to his surprise the bed was empty. He was about to knock the washroom door but it opened a bit because it was not locked. He was just stilled at his place on seeing Biu standing infront of the mirror. He was wearing only his boxers and his body was completely exposed to the sharp lines of the mirror taking his figure in. Biu was looking at himself in a very observing way. He was touching his torso and Bible was tempted to touch them himself. Biu moved his soft fingers on his neck tilting his head , Bible's lips pulsated to give a mark to him. Biu touched his arms and Bible wanted to encircle them around him when he thrusts him deep.

Bible again shook his head " why the fuck are you turning a pervert for him. Do you want to repeat what you did seven years ago?. Get a grip Bible. Please"

Bible dismissed his thoughts and he entered the washroom and Biu got startled. He immediately hid himself with a bathrobe. His face had an expression of a sorry. And he ultimately uttered it out.

"Sorry Baiben. I was just...i was just going to wash up ..I am... I am"

"Biu , relax. Why are you sorry." Bible approached Biu and took the bathrobe from his hand.

"Have you taken shower?"
"No i will after few hours before leaving for shooting. "

"Ok. Then let's prepare some breakfast for you." Bible made him wear the bathrobe. He was standing close to Biu. But was so casual.

Biu was looking at him with curiosity. He wanted to ask him. He wanted to ask why Bible left like that yesterday but somehow the words were not coming out in the form of sound. Something was keeping him stiff in the tongue. And even though his face spoke a lot his mouth decided to keep quiet.

They were about to leave when Biu hugged Bible. His entire body was exuding insecurity. He wanted to feel Bible's warmth this very moment and Bible could not deny him that. He hugged him back placing chaste kisses on his shoulders. He himself was not in very confident state right now. And so he did whatever he could to make Biu believe in his love and intentions.

After a while Bible and Biu were preparing breakfast when Jimmy came down. Biu was quiet as Bible adviced him to.

"You came at the right time. Breakfast is just about to get ready" Bible tried for a friendly talk but all in vain.

"Who wants to have breakfast with an escapist like you"

Biu was about to snap but Bible controlled him.

"Jimmy i know you remember me. And i know you are not only hurt for your uncle but also personally . Afterall I was your play buddy many times and I left abruptly. I am really sorry. But now I am here. And I will make it upto you both. I hope you give me that chance. This time I come to stay for life."

"I don't care . You are not a person of trust"

" I will prove you wrong" Bible said with a smile and it was an infectious one which was almost softening Jimmy's heart but he still didn't want to let Bible have his way.

"Fuck off"
"Mind your language Jimmy." Biu had enough to control any further but this time he was much calm than before.

"You are shouting at me for him? Do I need to take you down the memory lane for you to remember how you were crying for him . Running at nights wanting to see him while he must have been fucking his way around"

And again a slap was something Biu wanted to give Jimmy but he didn't as Bible told him not to. "Where the hell are you learning to talk like this Jimmy? Say sorry right now? Biu was fuming but so was Jimmy.