"There really good, here have one for the walk." Will said holding a cookie out for Jon to take. 

"Ok, but really don't eat them all." Jon said. 

"I'll make sure he doesn't." Nancy said, Jon nodded taking the cookie from Will. He took a bite and his eyes lit up. 

"These are good." He said and ate the rest of the cookie in two bites. "Thanks." 

"Yeah, no problem." I spoke.

"I'll walk you back." Jon said walking with me. 

"What about your walk back alone?" I asked as we walked to the stairs. 

"I'll be just fine; a little tussle isn't going to kill me." Jon said, as we walked down the stairs. "Or a small walk, plus it will be good to get some fresh air." 

"Okay." I said as he opened the door for me. "Your house is really nice." 

"Yeah, it's very nice." He said as he closed the door, he had his boots on already before he came out of his room. 

"Aren't you cold?" I asked as the wind whistled through the trees. 

"No, it's a nice temperature." He spoke. 

"What happened after I left yesterday?" I asked. "If you don't mind me asking." 

"Ah, just a few words and some punches thrown." He spoke. "And he had a knife, didn't get me too bad though." 

"Sorry." I said. 

"Ah not your fault. Probably had it coming, really." 

"You really didn't." 

"Meh, shouldn't have tried to fight him." 

"Thanks for helping me though, you really didn't have to." 

"It's all good, glad you got back safely. No telling what he would do." We walked in silence for a few minutes. 

"Your land is very pretty. Little eerie." I said trying to change the subject. 

"Um, yeah defiantly a little odd. Want to see something less eerie?" 

"Sure, if you're feeling up to it." 

"Follow me, it's not far." He said and took a right into the woods. "Try and stay close. The woods are a very confusing place sometimes." 

"Okay, i'll try." 

"Tell me if I'm going too fast." He said and led the way through some thick brush and up a few steep hills. Til we came to a super steep hill. "It might me a little slippery, watch your step." I nodded as I followed him, I used the tree branches to try and steady myself. Jon was going up no problem. One of the branches snapped and I almost fell back but Jon grabbed my wrist. 

"Thanks." I said as he pulled me up the rest of the way, when we reached the top, I was so out of breath. But when I looked up there was a beautiful waterfall in front of me. "Oh my god." 

"Pretty, right?" He said, it was breath taking

"Pretty, right?" He said, it was breath taking. I nodded; I couldn't form words. "You might want to close your mouth before you catch flies." I did. 

"This is beautiful." I said. 

"Yeah, it's pretty." He said as I walked a little closer. "Careful the waters probably cold." 

"How'd you find this." I asked as I looked down to see small fish swimming around. 

"I've had a lot of time to explore." He said walking over to me. "This is one of my favorite spots on the property. But it's also the closest to the road so a lot of teens come and trash it." 

"Thats sad. Who would want to trash such a beautiful spot." I said.

"I ask the same question." He said. "I should get you back before you mom gets worried." 

"Thanks for showing me this spot." I said taking it all in one more time. 

"Yeah of course." He said. "Roads just a few hills over, straight that way. Wanna race?" 

"Weren't you just telling me that I could get very lost in the woods?" 

"Well yeah, but this is just a straight shot but-" 

"WHATS THAT?!" I yelled pointing behind me, he whipped around, and I took off. 

"Hey! No fair!" He laughed and came after me.