Frisk: "Yeah." She shows Ben and Chara a comic of a giant robot fighting an alien princess. "Not exactly the same, but it's similar."

Chara: "Does Alphys actually think Anime stuff like this is real?" She inspects the comic. "Though, I gotta say, comics these days are much better than they were 10 years ago."

Ben: "Well, technology has come quite a long way since then." He looks at the third bookshelf. "Okay, some DVD's and VHS's all labeled as Human History as well."

Frisk: "The last two bookshelves are also just more books with the same labeling."

Chara: "Then enough of this stuff!" She floats over to a strange machine, which is pouring a pink liquid into an overflowing bucket. "I'm curious about what this thing does."

Ben: "Not sure." He moves to the work table next to it, running his finger across it. "This is also dusty, like it's unused too."

Frisk: "There's a bit of dust gone, but most of the table is covered in dust."

Chara: "I'm starting to wonder how legitimate this Alphys is." She stares at the anime poster hung over the work bench. "I mean, she doesn't seem the most competent."

Ben: "Maybe so." He checks Alphy's closet, seeing old lab coats and one clean dress. "Though, it doesn't seem that she gets out much."

Frisk goes over to the dresser and sees a lot of unopened letter, all from different monsters.

Frisk: "It also seems that Alphys is pretty popular." She shuffles through the letters. "So many letters, and all of them are unopened."

Chara: "I wonder what that's about." She looks over and sees a cube. "What in the world is that?"

The three humans approach the cube, carefully observing it. Frisk slowly pokes the box, and it suddenly unfolds into a medium-sized bed.

Chara: "Oh. It's a bed. Didn't expect that."

Ben: "Okay, now that we're done here, let's head down to Snowdin to get some items."

Frisk & Chara: "Of course/Sure."

=============================================================================================

After getting themselves each two Cinnamon Buns, leaving them at 82 Gold, the humans make their way back to the lab and move onto the next area.

After taking a couple of steps, Ben and Frisk's phones ding.

Ben: "What the?" He and Frisk open their phones. "Oh, Alphys updated her status."

ALPHYS updated status.
* just realized i didn't watch undyne fight the humans v. v

Frisk: "That means she has cameras everywhere."

Chara: "That's a bit unsettling, knowing everything you are doing is being watched."

The three start moving.

Ben: "Considering they have to capture humans to get outta here, they probably needed cameras to track any humans that come down here."

Their phones ding again, and they take them out.

Chara: "Oh no, is this gonna keep happening?"

Frisk: "I certainly hope not."

ALPHYS updated status.
* well i know she's unbeatable i'll ask her abt it later  ^. ^

Ben: "I just she isn't someone that is constantly on social media."

They take a couple more steps, before their phones ding again. Without saying a word, the three look at the notification.