The two sat in silence for a long while, possibly thinking of what to say, obviously other things, too. Splinter set the frame down on the desk, right in front of the monitors and unintentionally prompting Leo to look up as his eyes suddenly widened at an idea.

The turtle quickly walked the few steps it took to get to the desk and gently moved the picture frame, flipping on the monitors and waiting for them to start up. His face held an expression of hope. Maybe they could find out what's truly happening to their brother. . . .

"What are you doing, my son?" Splinter said in a startled tone, watching him work with a confused expression. "Why are you touching his belongings?"
"Donnie taught me how to access the tracking and camera system from the computer in case of him not being available to. He has cameras everywhere. I doubt he wouldn't have any in that Nexus by now."
"So, what you are saying is we could find him and see what is going on. . ?" Splinter blinked, confusion crossing over his furry features.

"Yes. And if I remember right. . ." He typed in the password, which he gave a light smile at. A softshell never changes, he supposed. He was surprised he remembered, though, as Donnie often said he had memory problems—or possibly selective memory. He wasn't sure which of the two it was as of now, though. Although now he was glad he hadn't forgotten the password yet. His hand glided across the keyboard, pressing the enter key after typing the password, waiting for the computer to boot up completely. He then started pulling up files left and right until coming across one labeled 'Nexus'. A simple name, which he was glad about. He just hoped they were all right about him being at the Nexus and not. . . .

. . . .

He looked around at some of the other file names, but most of the other files were either really complicated names or dumb little YouTube videos about pi and other mathy, geeky stuff.

Splinter watched carefully as his son pulled up what looked to be a list of screens on one side and a tracking map on the other. His eyes widened as he spotted four small dots of different colors in a jumbled heap in one particular spot on the map. One was red, one was blue, one was orange, and one was brown.

"Did purple put trackers on all of us?" He questioned, a quizzical look crossing over his face as his eyes darted around the map and then to his son.

"Yeah. . . Long story. I'll tell ya later- right now it's not important." He continued sliding the mouse across the map, trying to find the expected purple dot he was desperately hoping for. He glanced over at the video list for a brief moment, before deciding he would look at that once he's confirmed where his brother was at.

He found nothing.

The only other dot he saw was a yellow dot, which he assumed was April, especially since it was near her apartment complex.
He immediately brightened when he found it. The purple dot, but it was in some sort of red zone, and it glitched out a lot. His eyes abruptly widened in horror at his realization.

Donatello was in the Mystic City, and in her Nexus—

The slider stepped away from the computer, his eyes holding a sense of terror he hadn't felt since being thrown off the roof during Draxum's encounter. . . His suspicions were confirmed— The one time he wished he was just hiding or something, and he was right.

"What, blue? What is wrong?" Splinter rose in panic, glancing over at the map.
"He- he's in the Mystic City. . ." Leo turned to his father, whose face shifted quickly with horror. "I- I was right— He's with that witch."

"No, no, that is a dangerous place! Far too dangerous for him alone!"
The slider swallowed and nodded, letting out a shaky sigh. "Yeah. ." He turned back to the monitor, mouse hovering over the videos as he looked at the dates for each one. "He's been there the whole time— Ever since he disappeared. It- it doesn't look like he was taken, either."