Lust Filled (NSFW)

Start bij het begin

Y/N: Heh...You smoke now?

Incineroar: I've done it a couple time while you weren't looking. Plus, somebody offered so I took a couple.

Y/N: Thats explains the random smell that appeared around the house. And this whole time you blamed it on the neighbors Garbordor.

Incineroar: It was pretty funny how no one found out. Or at least until now.

She took one final puff before flicking the burning stick from her fingers to the crowd of people below. She leaned on your body and hug your body while resting her head on your shoulders.

Y/N: So what did you want to talk about?

Incineroar: Nothing much. Just wanted to ask you if you still care about me and all the cringy stuff.

Y/N: Is this because of the other two invading my bed?

Incineroar: Yeah. Can't have you to myself anymore. I kinda missed it when it was just me and you in bed.

Y/N: Yeah me too. *sigh*

Incineroar: Wanna have sex on the roof?

Y/N: Is the really what you're asking right now?

Incineroar: You made a promise to me. And it's either just me or a foursome while your moms home.

Y/N: Who's the fourth one?!

Incineroar: I dunno? I was thinking the Zeraora might get interested in what we're doing.

Y/N: I would say that she wouldn't, but anything is possible with her. Honestly I don't know if I want to or not.

Incineroar: Are you fucking with me y/n?!

Y/N: Look! I don't know ok?! It was nice a couple days ago but now it feels rushed! I get that now I have limited attention to give you but like...fuck ok!

Incineroar: Your making seem like it's my fault! How the fuck is this my fault if your making it my fault?!

Y/N: Youuuuu had me fuck the pizza delivery woman!

Incineroar: Youuuuu caught and kept the possibly horny but confused pokemon!

Y/N:.....

Incineroar:.....

Y/N: You know what asshole?!

Incineroar: What now you piece of shit?!

Y/N: At least I still love you!

Incineroar: Well I still love you too y/n!

Y/N:......you do?

Incineroar:......yeah I-Hey! I didn't say shit!

Y/N: Ya did! And it was right in my-

While your were about to boast about her reaction, you feel the sudden embrace of her lips as she grips onto your arms tightly. You could feel her heated body against yours as you kiss her back passionately. You both get lost in the moment as the pins you against a wall. Your hot breath bounces against her as she removes your shirt. She picks you up to her level as your wrap your legs around her body.

Incineroar: Mmm~ asshole....

Y/N: You're the asshole here....

She bite her lips as you touch her stomach, feeling her body sweat from the heat she was giving off. You fought her tongue with yours as the sound of muffled club music and people shouting blew through your ears. She tossed you to the ground and slowly crawled up to you. You watched her bite on your pants as she tears a hole to your crotch area.

Y/N: Hey...I need those...

Incineroar: I brought you a spare....don't worry. These looked tight on you anyways....

Around your bottom half she started to swirl her tongue. You felt the slimy sense of her mouth on your body as you twitched from the pleasure. She mounts your body with hers giving you a devilish smile as you hold onto her waist.

Zeraora: Master what are you two doing? It looks familiar...

Y/N: Gahhh?! What are you doing here?!
Incineroar: Gahhh?! What are you doing here?!

Zeraora: I heard you two arguing so I came over.

You both quickly got to your feet as you covered your bottom half with your hands.

Incineroar: Bags behind the big fan.

Zeraora: I saw that you two were making out. Was everything resolved?

Incineroar: Oi piss off now!

Zeraora: Did I interrupt something?

Incineroar: You did. Ya jerk.

Zeraora: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your mating process.

Y/N: It's ok it's ok. We probably shouldn't have been doing this up here anyways.

Incineroar scoffs and rolls her eyes as she began to walk towards the door. Zeraora holds her hands together and flops her ears downward with a dad look on her face.

Zeraora: She seems very mad at me.

Y/N: It's just, ever heard of the word privacy?

Zeraora: When people want to be alone?

Y/N: Yeah...that's a portion of it.

Zeraora: Is it because you want me out?

Y/N: What was that?

Zeraora: Since I came along she seems very angry. Am I messing up your relationship with her?

Y/N: What? No don't say that. She just wanted a little company with me and away from everyone else.

Zeraora: I should apologize huh?

Y/N: I would say yes but she doesn't really take sorry well when she's pissed off.

Zeraora: Then maybe....what if I....master! I have an idea!

With impressive speed she picks you over her shoulder and bolts down the stairs. You blink and find yourself in your room with Incineroar. Both of you look at each other with a confused expression. Zeraora jumps cheerfully as she accomplished her plan. Incineroar leans towards a wall and throws up on the floor.

Y/N: How did we get here?

Zeraora: I picked you both up and ran back home! Now you can both mate comfortably!

Y/N: Please stop calling it that...

Incineroar: Bleeeh....and never...in your fucken life....gleh...move me faster than the speed of light...ever again.

Y/N: Also I'm not sure I want to continue with this.

Zeraora: hmm? Oh don't worry master! I'll stay with May and the others while you two have fun!

Y/N: Wait what? No you don't need to-

Zeraora happily leaves the room leaving you both alone. You walked down stairs and noticed your mom isn't home.

Y/N: How convenient.

You grab a water bottle and go back to your room as you listen to Incineroar throwing up in your bathroom.

Y/N: You good?

Incineroar: No....I feel like shit...

Y/N: You never told me you don't like high speeds before.

Incineroar: You never tried anything speedy before. Bleeeh...there went my margarita...

Y/N: There there you'll be fine.

Incineroar: I hate her. I really do.

Y/N: Yeah I know, I'm a piece of shit for letting her tag along.

Incineroar: I'm gonna brush my teeth now....or at least try to. Wanna finish what we started or just call it a night?

Y/N: We can go ahead and finish if you want to. I don't really care at this point.