May: That Ash guy really must've messed you up huh?

Y/N: Eh...I wouldn't say that exactly. He was more like uh...um...well...

Mayday: A pampered prick?

Y/N: Sure...

The group sits in the room quietly before one voice breaks the silence.

Zeraora: What's a stripper?

Mayday: You're joking...
May: What?!

Y/N: She's...a little...small minded.

Mayday: Clearly.

May: Where did you find her again?

Y/N: Cliff, thought that Incineroar was torturing me, and now she's here...

Zeraora: What's this long grey thingy y/n?

Zeraora had pulled out a toy and held it in her hands unaware of what it might be. Everyone else in the room looks at her with shock as they tried to get it back from her grasp.

Y/N: Hey Zera?! Why don't you give the weird grey stick back to Mayday?!

Zeraora: This belongs to you? What is it?

Mayday: Just give me that!

May: Sis didn't I tell you that something like this was gonna happen!

Mayday: Quiet May I know!

Y/N: Do I even wanna know why your...thing was even out like this?

Mayday: It was a quickly before you guys barged in here!

Zeraora: A quicky for what?

Mayday: Doesn't matter you perv!!

Y/N: (I really should have gone with Incineroar)

Meowscarada: Ok ok what's going on here?

Meowscarada had come back from the bathroom only this time something felt odd about her. You noticed that her eyes were completely red as she took out something lit for her mouth. Her clothes were all messy as she stumbled and fell on you.

Y/N: Hey there? Is everything alright?

Meowscarada: Yeah! Just high....and horny....but high....and really horny~

Y/N: eheh....um...there's tons of people out there that you can hang out with.

Meowscarada: Yeaah....fuck them. It's not about the size buddy...it's about the passion within somebody~

Incineroar: Leave em alone You horny weed cat.

Incineroar came back from the outside of this club. This time she was missing her shirt as she crossed her arms.

Meowscarada: Awwww no fair~ I'll play with you later~

Incineroar: Not gonna happen. Y/N, mind if I talk with you...in private?

Y/N: Yeah sure! Anything to get me away from possible getting my pants torn to bits by Razor Leaf. Um...Zeraora. You should probably get back in your ball now.

Mayday: Oh don't worry about her I'll make sure she doesn't do anything too stupid.

Y/N: You're sure about that?

May: We got it covered y/n! Or at least my sister does!

Y/N: Thanks girls. Zeraora, if they try anything funny...shock them.

Zeraora: Ok!

You walk out the room with a smile across your face as you reach the rooftop of the club. You lean against the edge of the building to admire the town below as Incineroar lights a cigarette with her breath.