"Was that test hard for you?"

Asia was a little surprised by the sudden convo but decided to go along, "Nah it was easy, I studied the night before so I was prepared." Tyler nodded his head at her response, "I figured it'd be easy for you." he replied with a slight smile on his face.

"You were always the smartest in the class."

Tyler glanced at Asia as he watched her laugh at his response, looking her up and down, checking out her fit. The girl wore light blue skinny jeans with white leg warmers and brown uggs. She wore a white, long-sleeved crop that had a v-neck and showed off her gold jewelry.

'Damn..' he thought as he slowly licked his lips, "So how you been?" he asked as he decided followed Asia to a vending machine where she was buying an orange Fanta.

Asia was a little confused by the sudden interest he showed in her. "Umm.." she hummed for a bit, "I've been good, just focusing on school and work. How about you?"

While Asia was swiping her card, the male was swaying back n forth, "I've been amazing actually. Life has actually been going good for me. How is you and your mans?"

Asia stiffened at the sudden mention of Jason. "Umm haha.." she chuckled awkwardly as she grabbed her Fanta from the vending machine, "Actually..we broke up a few weeks ago..." Tyler made a yikes expression before quickly fixing it, "Damn I'm sorry to hear that."

Asia waved his apology off as she began to walk to the exit with Tyler, the male opening the door for her, "Pshh it's fine!! I found someone else for me already."Asia blushed at the thought of Malik and how he would dress for there incoming date.

Tyler nodded as he listened to her mention that she was already talking to somebody else. "Do you think I can get your instagram?" he asked, but once he saw the confused look on Asia's face he quickly explained himself.

"Not like that!" he chuckled as he waved his hands around, almost as if he was getting rid of Asia's thoughts. "I see that you're already interested in somebody else and I respect that. But you're honestly a chill person and I don't know why we've never spoken sooner."

Asia listened and thought about it before agreeing to his request. She knew Tyler was a chill and caring person and it wouldn't hurt to have him around. "Sure." she simply replied as she pulled out her phone and exchanging socials with him.

A cheeky smile spread on the male's cheeks, showcasing his deep dimples. "Alright so I'll talk to you sometime?" Asia gave him a soft smile as they two made it into the parking lot. "Of course!"

After the two said their goodbyes and parted ways, Asia made it to her car and got inside it as she plugged her phone to charge. She received a text from Malik which made her heart nervously pump, she knows that she's getting attached to fast but she can't help it.

She doesn't know why Malik has such a strong effect on her.

____________________________________
Malik❤️

Where do you live pretty?
Imma pick you up.

I live at 9279 Cottonwood Road.
When are you coming to get me?

I'll pick you up at ten.
Remember to dress casual.

I will! 💞