4 Days Until the Wedding

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

She hummed at me. A fucking hum. A little shrug of the shoulder and then she was pinning me up again and this time thankfully avoiding pinning my fucking skin and organs as she did so. Theon raised a brow and then looked to Louise.

"Is she ticklish or something? Shouldn't Robb know all her sweet spots? Come on Madam, you got to help my brother out." Theon winked and Jon belted out with laughter.

Louise was not humored by Theon at all. "I didn't mean it like that." She explained with a scoff. "I just meant she's humorous. She likes to joke and play around and especially when her mother speaks her mind... She finds her funny. Laughter only makes her laugh harder."

"I don't think she's capable of laughing. I've only ever seen her angry." I replied with a snort and an eyeroll. Scoffing at the idea that Alana could even find it in herself to laugh at anything but my torment.

Jon looked down and didn't say anything. He didn't crack a smile either. I looked at him suspiciously. Waiting for Madam Louise to excuse herself and go outback for more pins and for Theon to go next door for a cup of ale at the tavern with my father following behind him and dragging all the kids with him to let them roam free and be out of his hair for a little while.

I glared down at him and crossed my arms.

"You don't like when I talk about her." I said firmly and he didn't do anything but blink long and hard at me. That right there was all the confirmation that I needed. My suspicions were right. He fucking likes her.

And doesn't just think she's nice or anything like that.

He. Fucking. Likes. Her.

"Sometimes you're just... Harsh." Jon said softly. "She's not bad."

I rolled my eyes and laughed from annoyance. "Not that bad? Theon told me she made them throw away every fucking flower yesterday that she didn't approve of. And then- and then she was watching me with my mother and probably shit talking me."

"You're paranoid." Jon argued. "When's the last time you spoke to her?"

"Two days ago." I replied quickly. "And I don't plan on speaking to her until I'm forced to say my vows."

Jon shook his head and breathed heavily through his nose. "You don't fucking realize how good you have it, you know that? You have a future secured. A wife that was just handed to you out of nowhere and she's fucking beautiful and smart and funny and talented-"

"I thought just a few days ago you only wanted to see if you could fuck her before Theon could." Clicking my tongue I laughed at him again.

What a fucking pathetic piece of shit my brother is. How could he go from just wanting her in his bed to prove a point to Theon to all of a sudden giving a fuck about her?

Again, Jon blinked at me silently. But anger was rising in him. It was funny to see from time to time how he'd get so worked up and pissed off. Especially over someone as silly as fucking Alana? Alana fucking Baratheon has him in a fucking tizzy right now.

"Yeah well..." Jon started and adjusted himself nervously in his seat. "She's actually fucking nice. I talked to her in the library after that and I apologized for your shitty behavior but... She said she knew it was bullshit and you would never send someone to apologize for you, let alone utter the words 'I'm sorry' so, I mean I tried to make it easier for you but... Fuck you." He grunted. "So what if I fucking like her."