Chapter 6

Jadesola

"Hey gurlll", Sophia says swaltzing into my room,removing my headphone rolling my eyes at her dramatic act.

"You are here early"

"Well, someone threatened to not let me copy from her if i didn't show up", she says making herself comfortable on my bed,opening and setting up her books on my bed.

" I didn't actually think you will come o,you actually want to get this mark sha", i say with a small laugh.

"Before nko,what's better than to take advantage of my best friend's amazing brainn"

"Yeah,yeah, I'm not gonna do all the work for you sha"

"No problemo", Sophia says with a cheeky smile.

"All right then,lemme go get snacks to keep us busy"

"Oya na,make sure to bring your mom's cookies o,make sure that one is plenty o"

"Yenyenyen,maybe you should comman take it by yourself", i say with an eye roll before heading downstairs.

" I love you tooo", I hear her yell after me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>><<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<>>>>>>>>>><<>>>>>>>>

"Ughhhhh,I'm so tired,i could use a long night rest" Sophia says cracking her neck and falling down on my bed.

"Pele ehnn", I say letting out a small laugh.

" God,studying is so stressful and you efikos make it seem fun", she says letting out a stressful groan.

"It's not actually bad once you get used to it,it seems stressful to you cause ya lazy", I say packing and arranging my books and remnant of snacks.

"Easy for you to say na,you do it all the time,i wonder how you keep up self"

"It's not always easy but there's this sense of satisfaction when you complete school task, you know this sense of joy it gives you"

"Abeggii,which kind joy,i just hope that this is all worth it sha and Mrs Afolabi gives me my mark cause if not ehnn"

"I'm sure with the summary we have now,she'll surely award us that mark"

"Amen o and i just pray she doesn't let us stand in front of class to present it o", Sophia says and i let out a laugh.

" Urghhh,I can't wait for Christmas break abeg,school is draining me!!",Sophia says further.

"Don't worry,it'll be over in a few week's time"

"I seriously can't wait o,cause omo"

"What do you plan on doing this holiday self", I ask joining her on the bed.

"Lot of stuffsss,I'll probably travel,and meet new hot boys or I'll ask my dad to help talk to his friend in the modelling industry for me to get started"

"Ohhhhh"

"What about you?"

"Me same old,same old. I think we'll be having some family members over for the holiday so the house will be pretty packed!"

"Ohhhhh,lucky you,hehehe,enjoy", she says letting out a laugh cause she knows what it means to have family over.

" Yeah,whatever, I'll make sure to keep you updated of the drama"

"Before nko,you know i live for gists like that,ehnnn,speaking of drama,how far with Femi?", she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

" How will I know na"

"Oh come on,i thought you said you guys chat a lot na"

"Yes we chat but not a lot like that ah,just once in a while"

"Oh please don't tell me you guys only talk about school work"

"Ehnn,what's wrong with that", I say with a shrug.

" Are you kidding me!!!!!!!,you guys only talk about school work!!, what about your social life,love life,how much he has changed over the years!! ", she says throwing up her hands in the air.

" Unlike you,we are very mature about our chat and no we don't only talk about school,we talk about other stuffs too"

"Please tell me you guys call each other at least"

"We do once in a while"

"Arrrghhh,you've got to be kidding me right now,take a hint na ah,is it until you bore him and he becomes uninterested before you make a move ni"

"What do you want me to do,call him every minute and act desperate?"

"As if ya not", she says with an eye roll and i give her a light punch.

"What na,it's obvious this guy likes you a lot,it's left to you to take the hint and act on it before another girl catches his attention"

"Abeggiii,if a girl wanted to catch his attention, she would have since",i say confidently.

"I wonder how he still manages to like you after all these while and what you put him through", she says and i stick out my tongue to her.

" But truthfully, do you like him?",Sophia asks with a serious face.

"Well,i guess i do", i say trying to keep my smile.

" Awwn,y'all are so cute", sophia says squeezing my cheek and i immediately swat her hands away. "What are you waiting for,call him na!"

"No ah,why should I?"

"Uhhh,cause you guys like each other, duh. I'm sure he'll be happy when he randomly sees your call"

"Well,thanks for the tip but nahh,I'll pass. Oya comman be going", i say pushing her off my bed.

" Ahnn,is that the right way to treat your guest ni?", she says with a laugh.

"Guest ko,visitor ni,abegiii be going jawe"

"Aight,fine fine,I'll go cause I know you need some private time with your boo boo",she says with a cheeky smile.

"Abeggi,be going and stop giving me nonsense ideas"

"Yeah right,ideas that you know is always right, anyways make sure to update me on how it goes sha. Love ya", she says blowing me a kiss before closing the door behind her.

  I fall on my bed face flat to hide my smile. I then sit up and sight my phone on my drawer,picking it up,i decided to try his number, hoping Sophia was right.

Hi thereee,it's been a while but i know this chapter is totally worth it,there's bound to be a few errors cause i wrote it in a rush so bear with me. All in all,i hope you enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to leave your likes nd comments, they make my.day and i won't mind a follow if you aren't doing that yet 😏.

Until we meet again my loves 🤘,stay safe and don't forget i love you all always ❤️🤗.