Once he made it to the room yuri allowed him to come in seeing his eyes was bloodshot red making her frown. "What's wrong Yasir?" She questioned.

"Y-yuri" He spoke letting his voice crack, Yuri's heart began to beat fast seeing how quickly tears ran down his fast she had never seen him cry. "What happened Yasir? Talk to me please"

"Den- deno they got deno yuri" He spoke laying his head on her shoulder. "What you mean Yasir? What're you talking about" She scrunched her face.

"They shot em' two times in the chest yuri he in a coma fool" He cried, yuri felt her eyes growing watery full of tears she pulled him closer to the bed. "Yasir... I'm so sorry"

All she could think about was Olivia, how was she feeling.

"Where's Olivia Yasir?" Yuri questioned as she wiped her tears. "At the hospital... she breaking down man I couldn't stay there"

"What happened Yasir I don't understand" Yuri cried as Yasir laid on her chest. "I don't know man fuck- he in a coma but they said he basically gone man" He explained

"I'm so sorry- my heart is broken I'm so fucking sorry" Yuri sighed wiping his tears. "What I'm gone do man" He cried

"I- I don't know Yasir" Yuri continued to wipe his tears looking at him. "I'm sorry..."

"Come on Yasir- we have to go to the hospital baby" Yuri tapped his side. "I can't go back there" He shook his head.

"We have to check on Olivia"

"I- I can't go yuri I'm sorry that shit hurt me to my heart man he got shot right in front of my eyes cuh and I couldn't do shit to help him" Yasir fussed

"I'm so fucking sorry Yasir" Yuri comforted him holding him tightly. "I love you yuri- you can't ever leave me man everybody be leaving me please tell me you ain't gone leave me yuri" He cried

"I'm not gone leave Yasir, not now - not ever I got you I promise stop crying baby I need you to calm down for me" Yuri sighed

"I love you Yasir..." Yuri spoke rubbing his face. "I love you too"

"I love you on everything man yuri I won't ever leave you bru- I won't ever leave my daughter either I promise man everybody be leaving me but I ain't gone do y'all like that ever man"

"I needa get out the streets yuri I can't keep losing people man fuck- that nigga like my big brother man I'm losing it right now yuri"

"Look at me Yasir" Yuri spoke

"I love you Yasir, I know you're not leaving me anytime soon okay? Calm down you're making yourself panic baby take deep breaths you're having a panic attack I need you to calm down" Yuri spoke gripping his chin so he could pay attention.

"Fuck- Yuri I can't calm down" He responded. "Yes you can, deep breaths baby"

Leaning down yuri placed a kiss on his forehead sighing, she had never seen him in a vulnerable state of mind it was all new.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

"I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner, I'm so sorry Olivia oh my gosh" Yuri spoke as soon as she spotted Olivia. "My baby" Olivia cried holding onto yuri.

"I know, I'm so fucking sorry liv" Yuri comforted rubbing her back gently. "Where's Yasir?" Olivia questioned.

"At my hotel... he couldn't come back he been breaking down all night I literally just got him to go to sleep"

It was now six in the morning yuri was finally able to leave to the hospital after calming Yasir down which took hours.

"I know he's so fucking hurt- I hope my baby be okay my child needs his father yuri that's my fucking fiancé he can't do this to us" She ranted

"He gone be okay liv, he's strong"

"Can you walk with me to go see him?" Olivia questioned, yuri nodded grabbing her hand following her to the back of the hospital where the rooms were.

Olivia stopped at the fifth room sighing to herself before opening the door, Yuri immediately gasped looking at deno laying on the hospital bed with multiple cords on him.

"Oh- oh lord" She spoke trying to contain her emotions. "My baby..." Olivia mumbled

"Yuri- YURI OH MY GOSH- my water broke- oh my fucking god" Olivia yelled, yuri turned around seeing her holding her belly making her mouth drop.

"Oh fuck- let me go get a doctor hold up"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi...
It's a lot going on.

Let's have a discussion here, about anything just ttm.

Comment: 20+