Her eyes

Mingi's Pov:
We're back at the hotel we're staying at and i do nothing but think about her eyes. They were so intense that it seemed like they were looking right into my soul. I felt like i was swimming into a deep ocean filled with thoughts,love and a piece of a world that's been hidden behind big and fluffy curtains. Her gaze was telling me something that i just couldn't catch. It's like when a predator finally gets it's prey but the prey doesn't submit and runs away. Idk how it connects but trust me.... For me, it does.

I disconnected when Wooyoung elbowed me and asked: Still thinking about that girl?

Ateez: *GASP* WHAT GIRL!?

San: What girl? Is she pretty? Is she korean or A foreigner? Does she speak english? *GASP* IS SHE BROWN SKIN?! Brown skin girls are hot!
Have u talked to h-

Me: San!
San:... Yeah?
Me: Stop. I couldn't even talk to her. Idk if i'll ever see her again so it doesn't matter.
San: What if u see her Saturday?
Me: Mhh... Idk.
San: Then read the letter.
Me: How do you know about the letter!?
San: I see everything my man.
Me:*roll of eyes*
San: If u see her Sat, invite her to the backstage.
Me: What?! No no......
I look at him, he looks at me, and both of us: ....Yyyyeeeaahhhhh!

Later that night
Otp:
Preme: So you wanna tell me, Mingi has a crush on her too??
San: Yep. So ig your friend has hopes.
Preme: God ! We're literally cupidos!
San: Hahahahahahaha! You could say that!
Preme: Okay then. What's the next plan?
San: Saturday,you girls come at the backstage after the concert. Let her wear a cute outfit.
We gotta make him head over hills for her.
Preme: Isn't he already?
San: hahahaha. Yeah. You're right.
Preme: hahahaha. Okay then. See u soon Brother.
San: Bye Lisi.

End of the OTP

Saturday after the concert:
Security: Ma'ams, your presence is needed at the backstage.
Preme: Okay. We'll be there soon.
As we are going to the backstage i ask her: You did it right?
Preme: Did what?
Me: all of this.
Preme looks at me and says: Remember the dinner of our 10th year of anniversary?
Me: mhm!
Preme: I told you i would do my best to make you happy. Right?
I smile at her statement and stop from my tracks and say: This is something i won't do often, so u better enjoy it while it lasts.
Preme furrows her eyebrows and i engulf her in a hug and whisper a: Thank you.
Preme seems too shocked to move but ends up Patting my back. I back off , smile and say: Lead the way to my future husband girl!
She starts laughing and begins to walk again.

We enter into this kind of gathering room. There were couches, armchairs, a table full of food,water, snacks and fruits. There were mirrors too and the guys were laughing and talking. As i walked in Yeosang walked up to me and said: Hi! You're Mingi's crush right?
He forwards his hand. I widen my eyes at his words and while still being dumbfounded i shake his hand and he gives me a big smile.
I melt and the handshake doesn't stop.
San clears his throat and as i turn to see Preme she gives me a : Wtf are you doing?! African face.
I stop the handshake and one by one they start talking to me untill they all start being busy with eachother, leaving me and Mingi all by ourselves. He gets closer to me and i can sense his nervousness. I won't lie. I'm nervous too. But... His nervousness calms me down bcs he's looking so cute!

He then speaks and says: Hey?
His words seem unsure and so i answer: Hey?
We both start laughing and our bodies untense themselves as we talk more and more. By the end of Night, i had all of the member's number, and i had cured my anxiety.

While going home:
Me: Thx.
Preme: For what
Me: For everything.
Preme: Stfu.

At ateez's hotel:
Yeosang: I like her. I like them both actually. They're nice.
San: I know.
Mingi: San... You talked with Ohemaa's friend for a long time. Do u like her?
San: No. Why?
Wooyoung: Mhhhhhh! There's something fishy heeerrrreee.
San: Stfu. It's your socks dumb ass.

Wooyoung crunches down to smell his socks and scrunches his face in disgust and say: That also.

Mingi: You know it wouldn't be bad right?
San:*frustrated sigh* She's my sister.
Wooyoung: i doubt that.

San throws a glare at wooyoung and he shuts up.

San: She's Eri's sister.

Ateez: Oooohh.

Yeosang: Then what about Ohemaa?

San: She's her bff.

Ateez: Oooohhh.

San: Mingi, you like her right?

Ateez: Ooooooohhhhhhhh!

Mingi stands there flushed like a tomato and everybody starts laughing.

Wooyoung asks: What do you like about her?

Mingi: Her eyes.