Chapter 3: Surprises twice

Check it out guys! I got an BDSM test. Is it bad? or is it good? I can't tell.
_________________________________

Anyway I was crying while making this chapter. Not because it was emotional or anything...

Hope you all enjoy Good evening you all. I managed to work this out before stuff.... Hope ya all enjoy it.

Please leave a comment or review as your thoughts and opinions could help me write better. Thank you very much!

I DO NOT OWN HIGHSCHOOL DXD OR ANY OTHER ELEMENTS/CHARACTERS FROM OTHER ANIMES/MANGAS.

"... ..."— Speaking

[... ...] – Texting

(... ...) – Thoughts

'... ...' – Spoke Mentally/Telepathically

{... ...} – Ddraig speaking

I hope you all enjoy

_________________________________

The sun was still stretching up on the horizon, with most of the night replaced by radiant orange. Some of the girls walked past him with a confused face, others with disgust looks on their face. Every time he saw a teenage girl giving him a look usually reserved for scum killed him a little inside. His ears caught words like 'ehhh, it's him', 'what's he doing this early', and 'probably to get an early peek at us, so let's just get in faster'.

It seemed that Issei had garnered quite a bit of infamy in this school, at least with the female populace. That was what likely would happen back then, before the Trixeha event... but today was different than usual as he was approached by a bunch of girls asking such as 'are you a new student', 'can have your number', 'why are you walking with Asia, Kiba, Ravel, Koneko, Irina and Xenovia?', 'are you with the ORC club?'.

Issei sighed and tell them he's a student here, as he entered through the gates ignoring his now new fangirls. Unknowingly for him, this irritate the girls seeing that Issei new look will probably bring them a lot of female's rival in the future. The girls now releasing a bit of their aura, told Issei that they needed to the club to do something important, Issei with a bit of chill in his seeing the visible aura coming off of them.

Irina : "Ise... don't look at other girl okay? You already got us."

Irina say that to him with the most innocent voice of all time. But at the same time. It felt like it was a was a warning for him to not use his new look as an advantage for him to get more girls, Issei look at Koneko and Xenovia for help but they were also giving him dead alike look.

Aisa : "Yeah Issei, you know it a sin to do that right?" *smiling creepily*

Not wanting any more trouble, he just nodded his head. The girls smile.

Aisa : "Good!"

Return to her normal self again.

Asia : "Rias-nee told us to tell you to have a day off of doing Devil contract. So for the rest of the day try not to push yourself too hard alright? Also we won't be at school for today, somthing came up and we are going to the club room now to handle it. So you should go to class now okay Issei?"

Issei "Um sure, I guess I'll see you guys at home then."

He's started walking toward to the direction of the school, while waving back at them.

Issei : "Bye guys!"

Everyone : "Bye Issei!"

All them then went to theirs separate ways. Issei was a bit confused on too why Kiba would also release his aura? He's just shrug it off for now.