03

"What?" I question, jerking my wrist off his grip. He glares, his jaw visibly clenching. I quickly take the foot back out of the line. Common ADHD reasonings but it's the unholy class's entrance and there's no way I'm going in there by my own will, if there was a fire and only this classroom wasn't affected, I'd rather burn, there's probably Ethan's gross DNA everywhere..ew.

"God, I hate your damn attitude. You still haven't apologised for the coffee dump and you're here interrupting my private session and adding to my damn anger." He spits out, making me jump a little, his voice all hoarse, clearly mad. I'm definitely scared but let's not let him win. That's never happening.

I roll my eyes. "Well, you deserved whatever you listed just now since you're a jerk." I state as I step back, I'm never stepping into the unholy classroom. I'm not THAT desperate for neither a puff of smoke nor a heated makeout sesh. He's messy hot now. Definitely not my type once again, as I said.

"The English teacher wants you in class." I say, my voice indiffferent as I look anywhere but his cold ass eyes. They're scary, okay?

"Tell her I'll be present tomorrow. That I left home early." He says, voice hoarse, like he hadn't had water for hours. But he was just pissed off real bad.

I'd be pissed off too if someone threw cold coffee at me, considering its september and its cold as fuck but it's Ethan Laufer. Bro is annoying.

"But you're right here-" I get cut off.

"Don't play dumb and obedient. Just fucking tell her that. Now piss off, maya." He says angrily. My name rolled off his mouth real smooth, but he always called me whatever the perverse nickname he had tho- wait- why do I care? I don't. (Denial is a river in egypt- )

I nod and just walk away, my heels clicking on the floor behind me. Thank god its the last period or I'd be making excuses for him for the rest of the other periods.

Timeskip---

School ends and I walk out with my bag slinging around my shoulder, Lyla and Luke walking infront of me, holding hands and being the lovebirds they are. I look around and see Ethan in the restricted area, smoking. Guess I'll have to face him tomorrow...

I get into Luke's car which was a lamborghini if I remembered right, I change into a different longer skirt in the back seat and put my hair up and wipe off all the makeup and Luke takes out all his piercings and slicks his hair back making it neat. We are indeed rich, heck, Cordon high is the most respected private school in the city. And the filthy rich and smart kids of the successful and famous people all go here. Except, most of their personalities are snobbish and arrogant.

Our father is a famous contstruction Company's CEO, both Lyla's parents and our father work together as business partners, Ethan's father is the most famous and highest paid lawyer in the city. He's never lost, like father like son. Except to me though. I'll never let that dickhead win. And Ethan's mother owns a luxury skincare brand. Our mother died when we were kids for some reason our father doesn't want to talk about.

But our father is strict. Strict as fuck. He's always about being modest, respectful, etcetera which sums up to agreeing to whatever he says and going in the path he shows us. He has rules, if we dont follow them, all hell breaks loose and he punishes us. We just potray we are what he wants us to be to him and have fun in school. We're teenagers, sneaking our way of life even if we're told not to is pretty normal. What do they say, Strict parents raise sneaky kids.

I walk in with luke, after dropping Lyla, I go to my room and change into something confortable and start studying since I sleep early. Sleep is therapy. Especially, after whatever happened today..

.

.

.

.
Short chapter T_T (writer's block so mb) Also I have to clear this pit. Everyone is 19 according to the story, which is why they'd drink etc. They're not minors and it's fictional. I forgot to mention their ages.