Chapter 5 His First Word

Start from the beginning

Arhaan "ro kyun raha hai? Chup ho jaa

Arhaan "ro kyun raha hai? Chup ho jaa." But nikky cries were getting louder.

Arhaan was feeling scared now. If someone saw them right now they were bound to think that he made the kid cry. "Oye chup kar. Kyun ro raha hai? Kya chahiye tujhe?"

Arnik walked towards the screen and stopped when he was just an inch away from it. He looked at arhaan and pointed towards the dragon while sobbing.

Arhaan "tujhe game dekhna hai?"

Arnik understood game and nodded.

Arhaan "nahi. ye bachcho ke liye nahi hai. Apne room me jaa."

Arnik was not understanding what arhaan was saying so he pointed to the screen once more.

Arhaan "I said no. Go to your room."

Arnik understood both no and go. His nanny's very often used both these words with him. He started walking towards the door while sobbing. He was almost at the door when he once again looked at the screen and then at arhaan who was not liking the sight of a sobbing nikky in front of him.

Arhaan sighed and spoke to arnik "achcha dekh le, par kisi ko bolna mat?"

Arnik gave him a blank look, he wasn't able to comprehend what arhaan just said. Arhaan could see that he was confused "come, watch the game." He said while gesturing.

Arnik understood him this time and smiled. He quickly walked to arhaan and sat near him on the floor. Arhaan started playing but he made sure to lower the level so that it's not that violent and even muted the game so that the loud sounds don't scare arnik. After sometime arnik slept, half on the floor and half on the bean bag that arhaan was sitting on. Arhaan picked him up and took him to his bed and covered him. He lay down with him and before he knew he drifted off as well.

After almost an hour arhaan heard yash shouting on the staff. That was the very first time arhaan heard yash shouting. He went out to see what happened. Yash was in living room along with many staff members including nikky's nanny's.

Yash "itne laparwah kaise ho sakte hai aap sab? Kya matlab aap logon ko pata nahi chala wo kab room se nikal gaya?"

Nanny 1 " Sir he was with us just a few minutes ago and then.............

Yash "agar kuch time pehle tak aapke saath tha to achanak se kahan gayab ho gaya?"

Nanny 2 "pata nahi sir, humne poore ghar me dhoondh liya. Par arnik baba kahin mil nahi rahe."

Arhaan got nervous to know that all of them were looking for arnik while both of them were sleeping in his room. Although he was nervous but he went near yash and spoke.