Chapter Seventeen

Danielle
--------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shine through my window, I squint my eyes and rub my eyes to wake up a bit as I turn to look a Peter my smile vanish as my bed was empty. Peter did not even leave a letter or anything. That is so weird. Did something happen? Did I do something wrong? Has something happened last night? 

I got up and put on a pair of sweat pants with one of Peter's hoddie that he left a few days ago. I looked in the mirror and see hickeys that Peter left last night. God I am going to kill him! I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen hoping Peter is there cooking breakfast but he is not. Instead it is Mom cooking humming to herself.

"Mom!" I said scaring Mom who hold her hand over her heart.

"God Dani don't scare me like that! What do you want me to do? Have a early grave?!" Mom said, I rolled my eyes in respose.

"Did you see Peter leave last night?" I asked my eyebrows frown together in confuse.

"No sweetpea did you text him?" Mom asked me.

"No I didn't" I said open my phone to see if Peter text me but has not. But as I am about to our doorbell rang and I when to go and answer it.

As I open the door I am face with a piss off Peter. What is going on? Peter hair was a mess, he even have red eyes under him, and he even smells like beer.

"What is going on? Why did you leave and not tell me?" I asked while stepping outside while shutting the front door a bit.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you?" Peter asked at this time I am more confuse then ever we had a great time last night now why is Peter acting like this.

"P, I did nothing talk to me" I said grabing he's hand but instead of him squezzing my hand like he use to he brush me off.

This does not seem like Peter at all, what has happened? I want him to open up to me like he did when he talked to me about he's dad.

"I read your planner to move to Seattle for College" My heart then stop after those words left Peter's lips. We have talked about moving to College together but I need to do things on my own I can't have Peter getting in the way with my dreams I love him but somethings I need to do on my own.

"I was going to tell you" I said with my lips still a gap open. Peter chuckle to himself while pacing up and down.

"When? Really when was you going to tell me?" Peter asked while my eyes water up. I took a deep breathe and try to blink back tears.

"I don't know when but it's not you Pete" I said stepping forward to my boyfriend but he keep shaking he's head and step back from me. That really hurt inside my heart.

"Does Jasmine know?" Peter asked me yet again another question. I hessitated at first but all I could do was nodded.

"FUCK!" Peter scream while punch a wall behind him.

"Clarke knows as well, I'm sorry" I said feeling guilty.

So much guilty from keeping this from him. I should of not kept something like this from Peter, I know how he will reacted when something kept away from him.

"Are you going to go?" Another question was thrown my way.

"I don't know" I said sighing to myself.

"You don't know?" Peter raise a brow at me.

"I don't know okay! You know I want to be a writer but I will never be confident to get it published" I said raising my voice a little bit that a few people walking by looked at us walking by but turn to ignore us.

"You are a brilliant writer" Peter said. But he has not even read any. I never let anyone read my work because I am always afraid what they might think off it.

"You don't know that. You have never read my work so you don't know what you might think off it" I said bursting out.

I then sigh and run my hands down my face taking a deep breathe in. I can not deal with this right now I want to get my studying down and out of the way. I just want to run and not come back I just want to be free from everything that is going in my life. I even just want to scream right here and right now.

"Look I think you should go. I need to study and if I pick Seattle I want you to not follow I want you to pick the College you want to go, not where I want you. Because I need to be free and do things on my own Peter" I sai. I looked into Peter's eyes to see tears running down he's face.

"Danielle" Peter said. I shut my eyes and let a tear fall down my face as I look at Peter again he's face was filled with different emotions such as anger, betrayed, sadness, broken. I wet my lips then let a sigh leave my lips.

"Go home" I said in nearly a whisper but Peter heard me. I then walked back into my home and shut the door on Peter's face who put he's head down as it close.

I hold onto my chest as my breathing start to go heavyer. I ran to my room and slame my door as it echo down the hall.

All the sadness and anger I've been holding in was let out, I broke down on the floor with my back against the door and my hands in my hair.

I mess up yet again. I always mess up whyen it comes to Peter. I think it is a curse for me to be with Peter. Or pehapes it's a message for him to be with Emma.

And Emma always get's what she wants.

Always.