I hurriedly went towards the balcony receiving the call to have a good chat with my friend without any foreign intruding.

It was my friend Anushka on the call and as it was long since we have a good chat,
So We were busing putting our hearts out into the call and that was the only reason I don't know how the time fled so fast.

Suddenly I felt some presence behind me and the intoxicating smell was enough for me to understand who it was. I was suddenly anxious and nervous of my state and I held my phone tightly into my fist, not daring to turn back.

Didn't know if it was the nervousness of getting a good scolding or the anxiousness of him standing so-so close to me that made my toes curl in anticipation.

But I knew I couldn't avoid him as of now, so taking slow steps I turned towards him, my face was facing his chest directly sending shivers down my spine.

I decided to leave from there without glancing or uttering to him anything but his deep husky voice stopped me in my track making me shut my eyes in fear and anxiousness.

"What's the time"

He asked clearing his throat a little.

"2:14"

I said after checking down my phone.

"So??" He asked.

"So this is the time for sleeping of normal living beings."

I said in sarcasm thinking I could escape from the situation that easily.

"We aren't one of them, right"

Came his deep voice.

"It was Anushka"

I answered him directly sighing at my life being helpless.

"So?"

The same question again hit me.

"A week later her wedding was going to take place so..."

I informed keeping my head down.

"So she was appointing you to be her groom from last two hours, isn't it huhhh??"

He asked with a done face.

"Ansh, we were just having some girls talk and you don't need to know what we were doing in last two hours"

I said in confidence yet nervousness.

"Ohh, girls talk in the sense bitching someone or giving some tips for her married life" Came his arrogant voice.

"Enough is Enough Ansh, you don't need to inquire about my life when we aren't that close too, and special when you're thinking about us like that so you better don't forget we are writers too unlike you having a shit conversation with your friends, we do have works more than you."

I said in loud voice with anger.

"I don't have any frie-"

He said in defense but I cut him before he could get on my nerves.

"You don't need to tell me about your friendship when you're toxic enough with every person, and only for the situation that when your food can't digest or if you can't have a good sleep without knowing our conversation then let me tell you were discussing about her new book that was published last week"

I said in confidence not giving a shit to him.

"And now please leave my way for god sake." I demanded in a angry tone.

I was Hella angry on him for judging my conversation with my friend though he was a person who never interfere in others life then what the hell happened to him now that he was so much interested in my so-called life. Till now he didn't bother about what was even going with me, so what's new now.