It looks like a Kardashian jet, I don't really know how to describe it. The couches are a lighter beige colour, probably leather, and the tables are wooden. It's a jet. It looks expensive. There are 10 seats in total. with 3 sets of twos that face each other, and then a set of four with a bigger table in the middle.

Bruno, Enzo and Rocco have already claimed the bigger four-seater area, whilst Gi and Tino are sitting facing each other in one of the sets of two. Carlo sits in the seat on the other side of the aisle from Gi and Tino, and I just sit opposite Carlo.

"I'm definitely still drunk." Gi sighs, carelessly throwing his bag at his feet and slumping in his chair. This just earns a snort from Tino, who winces after making the noise.

"Just continue drinking, then you won't get hungover until tomorrow." Rocco calls out, and Gi visibly perks up a little bit.

"I can't decide if that's a terrible or amazing idea." Gi asks, quite obviously contemplating it.

"Drink this, you are not drinking any alcohol on this flight. None of you are." Dad says, coming into the cabin and throwing an electrolyte water at Gi. He then does the same to Tino but hits his head with it. Which earns a very pained groan from Tino.

"Boring." Rocco mumbles quite loudly, everyone in the plane can hear him.

"You're 18, you can't even legally drink. So shut up." Tino responds, shooting Rocco a glare from over the seats. I presume Rocco does something in retaliation, but I don't see it because suddenly Dad's crouching down in front of Carlo and me.

"How are you two going?" Dad says, looking worriedly between the two of us. Carlo didn't get an ounce of sleep last night, because he was trying to pack and kept on getting distracted. And then he just forgot to sleep, which is very un-Carlo-like because he loves to sleep. And I had a fat breakdown last night, in Dad's arms, and my eyes are extremely puffy, so Carlo and I aren't exactly fun to be around right now.

"When can I sleep." Carlo says a little too aggressively, clearly the exhaustion starting to get to him. Dad doesn't even flinch, he just narrows his eyes slightly in Carlo's direction.

"As soon as we are in the air and that seatbelt switches off. I would offer you the bedroom, but I think Gi and Tino are both planning on taking it." Dad says, and I don't miss the slight way his tone changes at the mention of Gi and Tino.

"This seat's comfy, I'm okay here." Carlo says putting on his seatbelt and starting to get comfy. He'll be asleep before we even take off. But Dad doesn't comment on it, he just moves his attention to me.

"Are you okay on flights?" Dad says softly, his gaze burning holes into my soul.

"Dunno, I've never really been on a plane. Apart from a few weeks ago, but I took a few pills and was knocked out the entire time." I say with a shrug. I've kind of lost all my filter around Dad, I'm not terrified of telling him anything anymore. Well, there are still a few things I won't be telling him, but he knew about the sleeping pills anyway.

"Ok, well you only slept two hours last night. So if you can't get to sleep when we're up in the air, I've got some pills Val's prescribed for you if you need a little help. And if you need to, you have full permission to kick anyone out of the bedroom." Dad says softly, and I don't know why, but his kindness makes me want to ball my eyes out.

"I will, thank you." I say with a small smile on my face, and Dad just ruffles my hair as he goes and gets comfortable in his seat. A feminine voice clears its throat from behind me, and I find a female flight attendant looking like she's ready to do the safety demo.

"Okay guys, I'm going to be taking you through your safety demonstration today-,"

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕