Chapter 7: Shot Up!

Comincia dall'inizio

Najenda: You can focus on your science later. You need to wake up Mine-

Sayo, Ieyasu, and Tatsumi: *groan* Ohhhhh!

Najenda: I know she's a bit hard to work with-

Jin: If by a bit, you mean very.

Najenda: But she knows a lot about Assassination and the history of the Capitol. We'd have Leone do it, but she's less about technique and more on strength. Not to mention, she's on a mission.

Leone: True!

Jin: Let's get it over with.

They arrive at the door and Jin knocks once, Tatsumi knocks twice with a bit noisier knock, and Sayo and Ieyasu were straight up banging on the door.

Mine: IN A MINUTE!

Sheele: She's not a morning person and likes her naps.

Tatsumi: Of course she does.

Jin: Would've been helpful a while ago instead of banging on her door.

Jun: Turns out these aren't wrong. I read the book as well.

They wait more than a minute and Mine still hasn't said anything. So Tatsumi opens the door.

Jun: Also Tatsu, recommend you don't-

Tatsumi: Eh?

Jun: Open the door.

He walks onto Mine changing and this angered her a lot. So she grabs Pumpkin and blasts Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: What was that for?!

Mine: How dare you dodge when you should die!

Tatsumi: Says the girl who woke up too late!

Mine: Might be so but haven't you heard about a thing called knocking?!

After Sayo heard that, she got so mad, she punched Mine in the face.

Sayo: WE KNOCKED THREE FREAKING TIMES! THREE! You can't call us out when you said a minute but you took 5!

Mine: Oh yeah?! Says who?!

Sayo: Says me, Jin, Jun, Tatsumi, and everyone you're supposed to "train". Geez, for a teacher, it looks like you need to be taught as well.