Flashback (Jungkook)

It was Saturday morning, me and Taehyungie decided to meet and hang out. I was very happy because I haven't seen him in a week and I missed him so much.

I got out of bed and di my routine and ate my breakfast. Afterwards I went straight to han river it took me about 30 minutes to arrive there. We said we would meet at 10: 30 am but it was  10: 25 when I arrived.

" just five minutes early" I said to myself and chuckled. I then started scrolling on my phone and wanted for him.

5 minutes passed and it was now 1030 and I looked to check if he was here but no one. Then 30 minutes went by then another 30 minutes went by. It was now 1130, I looked again to check still not there.

" did he ditch me for  someone else or did he forget" I said to myself and I quickly shook that thought away he would never do that. Right?

I then went to seat on a bench I saw and another 2 hours passed and it was now 1330. I went to look at the view of han river. It was really beautiful and relaxing. He was 3 hours late and that made me loose hope that he would come.

About 5 minutes passed and I was still admiring the beautiful han river and I felt someone stand next to me. I knew that it was him and I didn't even bother to look at him.

I sadly sighed. " you decided to show up" I said and I didn't even look at him. " I'm sorry Kook but I got caught up with something" he said and I rolled my eyes. " of course you did, but it's okay because you showed up" I said. I wasn't mad at him just disappointed.

We then sat there admiring han river, none of us said anything. We just went silent, not an awkward silence though but a peaceful silence.

" Kook I want to break up" he said and I slowly turned to him. " what? Don't joke like that hyungie" I said and he was avoiding meeting my eyes that's when I knew he was serious.

" why hyungie. Why do you suddenly want to break up" I said tears rolling down my face and he just started down not saying  anything.

" it's not 8 months hyungie. It's 8 years. We have been together for 8 years and you suddenly want to break up " I said and I was a crying mess right now

" I've loved you since I was 14 hyung. I've loved you since I was in high school. Please don't do this to me hyung. I beg you Tae please don't leave me like this. I begged him and I kneeled down on my feet and crying. I was very attached to him, I can't live without him.

I then felt his hands touch mine and he was helping me stand up. I looked straight in his eyes as he did and they were saying. " Pabo how can you beg me like that "

" I'm sorry" he said that and I felt my heart breaking into  millions of pieces. " This can't be real. Yeah I'm dreaming" I thought to myself. I then realized that he was leaving. " Tae please don't leave me" I said and he just walked away. Just like that we were over. No more good night and morning texts. No more I love you Kook and what was definitely the worst I no more Cuddles.

I just stood there and cried like there was no tomorrow but I decided to go home .

Ring Ring Ring

Jungkook was bought back to reality by his phone ringing, he didn't even realize that he was crying. He then looked at the caller and it was Namjoon and he picked up the call.

" congratulations Dr Jeon you got it" Namjoon said. Jungkook smiled.
" Thanks you Mr Kim I'll do my best" Jungkook said whipping his tears.
" Okay I'll send you the address of my house and we will meet there" Namjoon said.

" Okay Mr Kim see you tomorrow bye" Jungkook said and Namjoon said the same thing and he hanged up.

About two minutes passed and Namjoon sent the address and Jungkook thanked him once again.

He went to his bedroom he was not in the mood after thinking about Taehyung. He then took a hot shower to relax his mind.

After he took a shower he went to his wardrobe and took out his clothes and wore them but something else caught his mind. It was Taehyung's favorite shirt. Jungkook then took the shirt and went to his bed with and started cuddling it.

It has been six years and he still misses his Cuddles. He then started crying while hugging the shirt. " I miss you hyungie. Please come back to me. I need you back" he said hugging the shirt really hard. He didn't realize it but he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up and checked the time it was 0900. He then got up and did his routine and he looked like this:

He then started packing his stuff and one of Taehyung's shirts just in case

He then started packing his stuff and one of Taehyung's shirts just in case. He then informed his driver to come pick him up.

Soon he came and headed off to Namjoon's house. When they arrived Jungkook went to the door bell and rang it.

He waited there for a few minutes and the door opened revealing a Tall handsome man holding a cup of Tea.

" Bun..is this you??"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Who do you think is the handsome tall man?