08. promises made

❛ HOLD ONTO ME

❛ HOLD ONTO ME. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ promises made ! ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 8┊🩸🔦👾

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
** warning : angssstttt & detailed
treating wounds **

A bright spark shot out from the electricity being touched, momentarily blinding everyone including the woman who had taken the force first hand, and was sent falling back onto stage roughly, feeling some of her skin burnt.

The last things she saw before her vision turned black was, Abby's teary eyed face, the four animatronics gazing down at her seeming worriedly, Issac's mouth moving yelling something, and Mike trying to catch her body before she was knocked unconscious.

Time seemed to freeze as (Y/N) crumpled to the ground, unconscious. Mike and Issac rushed to her side yelling her name, their expressions filled with fear and concern. Vanessa and Abby were quick to join them, their eyes wide with worry.

Mike caught (Y/N)'s limp body, his hands instinctively wrapping around her waist and back, cradling her close, as he knelt down on the stage. Her skin was warm, but her form was alarmingly still.

Abby, her eyes glistening with tears, grabbed one of the Diaz girls hands, her voice trembling as she spoke out her question, "Is (N/N) going to be okay?"

Vanessa's wide eyes turned from Mike holding the unconscious woman in front, and placed a hand on Abby's shoulder to comfort her, "She's gonna be fine, Abby." The blonde assured, always composed under pressure, "She just had a little shock, that's all."

Issac, though visibly shaken, did his best to comfort Abby, putting on a brave face despite the fear gnawing at his heart, "Y-yeah, exactly." He blurted out holding the forearm of his twin sister, and swallowed the lump in his throat seeing her unresponsive even to Mike's touch.

Meanwhile, Mike gently pushed (Y/N)'s hair back from her face, his fingers trembling slightly as he checked her for any signs of injury, trying his hardest to not think of the worst.

"C'mon sweetheart, wake up for me." He coaxed gently into her ears, touch being tender, the worry evident in his features, "I need you to wake up."

As he continued to push her to awake with familiar touches, the animatronics, too, seemed to share the group's concern. They peeked over the stage, their robotic eyes displaying an unusual level of worry.

After what felt like an eternity, (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open with a gasp. A moment of relief washed over the group as she started to cough, her body heaving with each breath.

Mike held her close, his arms wrapped protectively around her, feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude that she was okay, as his chin was resting on top of her head, the girl trying to even out her breathing.