06. four animatronics

❛ BE CAREFUL, SWEETHEART

❛ BE CAREFUL, SWEETHEART. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ four animatronics ! ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 6┊🩸🔦👾

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The moon hung high in the obsidian sky, casting a silvery glow over the quiet town of Willowbrook. The streets, once bustling with activity, were now cloaked in shadows, and the occasional hoot of an owl echoed through the stillness. Willow trees swayed gently in the night breeze, their long branches reaching out like ghostly fingers.

Mike parked the car in the normal spot outside of Freddy's for another shift, which this time had all four of them going to it since Max wasn't available, nor would Issac let his twin go alone anymore to the place.

"We will work," He started off motioning to (Y/N) beside him in the front seat, turning his head back to Abby who held Issac's hand happily, "Izzy will do his studies, and you will sleep, and under no circumstances are you gonna come out of our office. Do you understand?"

Woah he's totally husband material, the Diaz girl thought to herself watching how Mike was acting with Abby, and fawned over how attractive it sounded, as her eyes catch onto the eerier pizzeria beside them through the window.

"I understand." Abby agreed with a wide smile also staring at the building excitedly, holding onto her teddy bear and Issac's hand, who had glasses over his eyes and a bag around his shoulders.

"This is not a vacation, okay? You're not here to have fun." Mike continues on telling Abby sternly, glancing to (Y/N) for back up making her nod at the little girl, before they all got out of the car to walk towards the pizzeria.

Abby was instantly dragging along Issac by the hand who exclaimed, and almost lost his footing if it weren't for his quick reflexes, "Whoa, slow down, slow down!" He yelped trying to keep up with her, as the other two were sighing behind them picking up their speed.

Mike shared a small comforting look with (Y/N) spotting how tensed her figure was arriving at the already opened door of the building, his fingers brushing up against hers. She snapped out of her daze at this, and sent him a wobbly smile taking his hand he held out for her.

They all walked inside in a long sided line into the main labboy, glass crunching under their shoes more from how messy it had gotten. Her (E/C) eyes go wide seeing how destroyed freddy's was now, and felt a pinch to her heart of guilt at how badly the place was treated.

"Whoa." Abby gasped shocked glancing over all the broken chairs, and objects thrown all around the floor, "What happened?" She asked turning to the three adults, tightening her hold on Issac's hand more.

Issac furrowed his brows together on edge, experiencing the same feeling his twin had told him about being inside the pizzeria, "Nothing good, Abbs." He mumbled in answer, gently pulling her away from the glass on the floor in front.