Nezaryn's Nightmare | Kallias Finnigahn Stone

Start from the beginning

•─────⋅ 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙲𝚈 ⋅─────•

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ
Married/Separated

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ
• I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

• I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS - Original stole her from her home and wiped her of her memories. There was one point that Kallias did truly love Estelle, but soon realized her presence was capable of luring out the demon race.  His mind became clouded with greed and Estelle soon became a pawn instead of his lover. 

•─────⋅ 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 ⋅─────•

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Kallias is not the simple, town-man that the people of Finnigahn Hollow believe him to be. The others within the hollow believe that he is a gentle being that moved to Finnigahn hollow recently after studying medicine abroad and has come to the small town to aid them in times of worry and disaster. Kallias's true identity is Alastair Stone Finnigahn, the founder of Finnigahn Hollow all those years ago. While still a young man, Kallias found a beautiful woman who was no human much like himself. He was attracted to her warm beauty and alluring presence. Kallias knew she would not leave her home for this simple human life so he trapped the woman and wiped her memories to claim her as his own. For a short time Kallias truly loved Estelle with his whole heart just as any man loved a woman.

After some time, Kallias realized the sudden increase of demons in and around their town as they passed over the barrier into this world. Soon he connected the dots that Estelle's being was luring them out. Kallias then began to use Estelle to bring out the demons from hiding in attempt to rid all of them. He quickly became fueled by greed and lust for power with the more demons he vanquished. 

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

POWER HUNGRY - Kallias is driven by his ultimate goal of removing the demons from their reign and taking over. He knows about the true powers of the brothers and refuses to settle as less to them and allow them free reign over Finnigahn. He believes he is a better fit ruler.