Episode 5: Chase's invisible girlfriend (part 1)

Começar do início

"I've heard of him he also owns a technology company specializing in
security software" Harper say.

"yes! every year Mr Garret throws a party for some of his friends and businessmen, and every year Mr Davenport sends me as a representative to try to gain Mr Garret's trust and partnership to further leverage Davenport Industries' projects" Chase says.

"Yeah, okay I don't mean to be rude but where do I fit in in this conversation? I get the feeling you're not telling me this just for the sake of it" Harper says, Chase smiles and shakes his head.

"Every year I get upstaged..""You don't even have to say this Chase, you being
upstaged is nothing new" Adam says "Eat your toast!" Chase says irritably.

"Anyway, I always get overshadowed by guys like Gary who got engaged, or Susan who had a baby, or some guy in accounting who claims to be dating Angelina Jolie....however these people always end up getting Mr Garrett's full attention throughout the night,And eventually he partners with them" Chase says.

"of course everyone has a more interesting life than yours....Tell me more about Susan, is her baby a boy or a girl?" Adam says, Harper frowns.

"What are you getting at Chase?" Harper ask "This year I finally have something interesting to get his attention... you!!" Chase smiles putting his hands on Harper's face, she gives a light laugh.

✨

"you want me to go to this event so you can get his attention?" Harper says "I want you to go because I want your company but yeah!" Chase smiles.

"Really? You're a Bionic human and the smartest guy in the world! Isn't that interesting enough for this guy?" Harper ask "It doesn't matter, Chase is still Chase!" Adam says, the two look at him.

"it would be nice to finally be able to introduce my girlfriend, and I'm sure you would make a great impression!" Chase says, Harper laughs "I'm not so sure" Harper says.

"But look,I meant it when I said I want you to come with me" Chase says with a sincere smile, Harper sighs.

"This is really important to you isn't it?" Harper says "Very important!" Chase says, Harper thinks.

"okay! I'll go with you, Let's get this partnership!" Harper says "yeah!" Chase smiles and hugs her kissing her cheek

"Let's make a good impression!" Chase says "okay, this year Chase Davenport will be accompanied by his lovely girlfriend!" Harper says Chase smiles at her.

"Ha cool and who is she?" Adam ask
laughing, Harper glares at him "Adam eat your toast!" Harper says irritably.

......................................................................