03 | Ran Into You Again

Start from the beginning

"What? No." Jimin lied since she didn't want anything bad to happen to her place. She'd be screwed if anything happens.

"Then?"

The older girl remained quiet for a brief moment. If she said it was a family member's then it would still be vandalised. "A friend's."

"Stop lying, I know you live there."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"For confirmation."

"But I am declining it."

"Yeah, that's true. But you're lying."

"What's the point of confirming it if you're not going to believe me?"

The younger girl shrugged and walked right past Jimin. This felt like Deja Vu. However, Minjeong stopped her tracks for a moment. She turned her attention towards the older girl again.

"Why were they chasing you?"

Jimin's eyes widened. "What?" She crossed her arms as she looked down at the younger girl.

"Why were they chasing you?" Minjeong repeated.

"Are you serious? You're the one who told them, and now you're asking me why they're chasing us?" Jimin was getting pissed off with Minjeong's sarcasm. Though she stood there still with a confused expression.

"Told what? About yesterday?"

"Yes, Minjeong-ssi." She said in a stern tone.

"I didn't tell them anything."

"Okay, now you're the one who's lying."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not." The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"Prove it."

"I... don't know?"

Jimin sighed, she shook her head. "Can you just tell them to stop bothering us? At least not doing any physical harm towards any of us." The older girl pointed at Minjeong. The puppy-like girl remained silent for a moment, like she was thinking as she looked away. "Minjeong-ah..." Jimin groaned in annoyance as she placed her hand on her forehead. "Fine, okay." The younger girl shrugged her shoulders. Jimin looked relieved, "Not so fast. You have to help me with something." Minjeong added which made Jimin frown again. "Well what is it?"

"You can ride a bike, right?"

"Yeah?"

"You do have a bike, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, meet me outside at the parking lot. Tonight at 11:30pm." Minjeong walked away as she glanced at Jimin.

"Wait, what? My bike is at Ningning's house..." The younger girl had already left the older girl alone. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed as she rolled her eyes. 'This is no problem for you, Jimin.'