Organizing Memories/Creating A Mindscape (re-edited)

A/N: edited 11/25/2023. I made some slight changes by rewording a couple of words in some sentences. Re-edited 2/5/2024 I edited the description of Harry's new looks he still has his scars, his eyes will be grey instead of the same green, and his hair will be black instead of dark brown. I also added 3 new pictures to this chapter 1 being Harry's new eye color and the other two of his scars. Re-edited 2/7/2024 the image I showed for the scars on the front of Harry was flagged so I chose to take the image of both the front and back scars off.

===========================================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

Chapter 2: Organizing Memories/Creating A Mindscape

========================================================

Harry Pov:

I woke up early the next morning with a groan. The sun was starting to shine through my window. I sit up rubbing my eyes and stood up stretching. I look to see Hedwig back in her cage sleeping and I smile. I then look and see the letter Sirius had sent me were still out along with the Potter Grimore which thanks to Voldy's memories and knowledge which I now have and have seen through I know I was right about what a Grimore is. I kneel down and removed a couple floorboard revealing my hiding spots that I put my important stuff I want to ensure the Dursleys don't get and put my family Grimore and the letters from  y godfather with my other items then put the floor boards back. After the floor boards were back I stood up looking around for the smallest set of hamidowns that I have. After that I grab some of the smallest of Dudley's hamidowns I head to take a morning shower. When I get to the bathroom I remove my glasses and strip down to my boxers before I look up at the dorr mirror on the back of the bathroom door in shock. I look at the reflection in complete shock.

Harry-"Is that really me?"

I begin touching my face and upper body and watch the reflection of what seems like a different person in the mirrior do the same. I couldn't believe this was actually me I look really different then before. I used to be really shortstanding at fucking 4'5 now I look to be standing at 5'0 which is pretty good for me. Other then my height I noticed other parts of my appearance looks different. My cheekbones are slightly higher looking then before, my slightly tan became a few shades darker looking more vibrant, my once oval shape emerald green eyes I got from my mother were now grey color, my short thick messy unruly wavy brown hair was now thick long straight unruly black hair that seem so black that it remind me of a night sky without a moon or stars showing, my body which once was scrawny and undernourish was now lean and healthier looking. The only thing that really stayed the same about my body was that my upper body is still littered with scars from the Dursleys abuse along with scar I got after being bitten by a basilisk. After I finally stop staring at my new looks I chose to move my bangs to the side to see if my lighting bolt scar was gone. When I moved my bangs I let out a gasped in shock my scar wasn't gone but it did look different it no longer looked red and irritated instead it looked fully healed now and slightly faded looking similar to the basilisk bite but instead of a thin circle line it shaped like a lightning but that was cut into my forehead by a simple cutting curse. I look at the black substance under my newly healed forehead scar.