Animagus

'Let's continue were we were, before they intterrupted, Animagus. Who knows something about it?' Mcgonnacal asks.

Four hands shot up in the air, Remus, Lily and suprisingly Thomas and Noah.

'Yes, Dewblaze.' Mcgonnacal gestured for him to talk.

'Well, i heard that people that have a dog form are mostly more attractive than wild animals, like Lions or tigers.' Thomas answered, earning a frown from Mcgonnacal, before she could comment Noah intterrupted.

'But i also heard, generally speaking ofcourse, that the people with a lion animagus have better hair AND are overal funny.' Noah smirked at Thomas's face.

'Enough!,' Mcgonnacal raised her voice, 'You Dewblaze, go to the front and Lupin sit next to Lupin, maybe he will teach you some discipline.' Mcgonnacal roared out, turning around to face the board. Noah winked at Thomas and sat next to Remus.

'Anything you want to tell me?' Remus said, still taking notes.

'Why should there be anything to tell?' Noah asked innocently.

'Oh cut the crap, i know you are one.' Remus hissed, careful to not reveal her secret.

'Okay, i must admit, but don't tell anybody or i will hunt you down!' Noah threathened, her joking tone gone.

'Sure.'Remus answered, knowing how to handle her.

~~~~~

As lunch started, the Marauders sat next to Noah and Thomas. Minus Remus, he was in the hospital wing as the full moon was in a few days and he was getting Wolfsbane.

'Hello.' Thomas mumbled, a cupcake in his mouth.

'Hello, we need to talk to Noah, about the animal thing.' James said in a hushed whisper.

'Wow, 10 points to James Potter for being subtle.' Thomas said, sarcastic clapping.

'Shut up, Tommy. Everybody knows you are just as obvious as him.' Noah gestured to James.

'Let's get down to business.' Sirius said, wanting to begin.

'Yeah, i know how it works, Tommy here also knows how it works, but we aren't one, you know, with it being illegal and all.' Noah shrugged.

'You are kidding. First you have this great entrance, prank Filch and talk back to Minnie, and you expect us to believe you aren't one for illegal reasons?' Sirius hissed, Noah becoming aware of all the stares they were getting.

Noah smacked him across the head; 'Maybe scream it, i don't think the people on the seventh floor heard you!'

'Oh shut up.' Sirius said back.

'Is this a new frenemies trope?' Peter sqealed.

'Ew, what the fuck man.' Noah and Sirius said at the same time.

'Ok, so anyways. We need a place where there aren't any spies, ya know?' Thomas said, seeing people looking at them.

'Ok, to our dorm.' James said, already walking ahead.

'What do we say to Remus if we aren't in the lesson?' Peter asked worridly.

'I'll just say i accidently hexed Tommy with a bad curse and had to heal him and y'all had the right potions in your dorm, so that is why he wouldn't see us in the wing.' Noah smiled at their faces.

'How?' James asked.

'This is how we got away with a lot of our pranks.' Thomas smiled, equally proud.

'Ok.' Peter nodded.

~~~~~

As they arrived in the dorm they plopped down on a few beds.

'Spit it.' James demanded.

'Huh, demanding much.' Noah chuckled, seeing his face she answered; 'Alright, didn't know you wanted to get rid of me that easily.'

'Okay first, what did you already do?' Thomas asked.

'We mastered the patronus, made the potion and had the mandrake leaf in our mouth for a month.' James answered.

'Right, still have the leaf.' Noah asked.

'Well, we have until next full moon, so.' Sirius answered, just now Thomas and Noah noticed the green leaf in their mouth.

'Okay, then put it in a vial with the potion and shake it, repeat 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus' 3 times, drink the vial empty and repeat the chant 1 time and then you should turn with it.' Noah explained.

In a moment of excitement and happiness, Sirius hugged her. Or maybe it was their hidden history together.

'Oh, uhm, sorry.' Sirius stuttered.

'No problem, remember it is only embarrassing if you make it to be.' And with that Noah walked out.