-ˋˏ ༻➎༺ ˎˊ-

❝Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart❞ - Roy T. Bennett

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Stiles was sitting at a lunch table outside of the college, he has this period free and then lunch. So he decided to just relax, take the time that he has gratefully, because usually there's always something lurking around the corners in Beacon Hills, trying to attack him and the others.

"Hey Stiles."

Stiles looks up at the voice and sees Otto sliding into the seat across of him, Arlos sitting beside him. Suddenly the image of them two kissing in the window pops up, he clears his throat and drops his head. "Hello." He rasps out.

Otto smiles at the blushing male. "So, whatcha doing?" He asks.

"Nothing really, just soaking up all the air I can." Stiles says with a shrug.

Otto hums, he looks down at Stiles' hands but frowns when he doesn't see the ring he gave him. "Where's the ring I gave you?" He asks, his voice holding a hurt tone to it.

Stiles' eyes widen at the sudden question. "Oh, it didn't fit my finger so I left it at home, did you want it back?" He asks.

Otto looks at him with a smile, slightly shaking his head. "No, I gave it to you, remember."

"Right, for my number in exchange." Stiles nods his head.

Otto grins. "About that, I'll take it now." He says, pulling out his phone and sliding it towards Stiles.

"Um," Stiles says unsure, he looks towards Arlo who is looking at him blankly, isn't this cheating or something? "Sure, I guess." He says and grabs the phone, putting in his number before handing it back to Otto.

The male takes his phone with a huge smile, he saves the contact and edits the name before shutting off his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

"So Stiles, are you free today?" Otto asks, the smile never leaving his face as his hand comes up and fixes his glasses.

Stiles shrugs. "I'm pretty much free every day, as sad as it sounds, I have no friends here." He says.

Otto shrugs. "I'm you friend, and so is Arlo." He says with a pout.

Stiles lets out a snorts. "Yeah okay, Arlo hasn't said one thing to me since you two sat down, I doubt he's my friend." He waves off.

Otto looks to Arlo, giving the male a look. Arlo just looks at him before suddenly growing a grin of his own.

"Well excuse me, I'm just admiring the view." Arlo says, looking at Stiles causing the male to let out a choked wheeze.