Chapter 633 - 634

Start from the beginning

You are the same age as me. It is normal for children of such an age to be naughty. What are you comparing me to?" Zhen Shuai changed the subject, "Then you I can be considered a city dweller. The city is better. Going to school, working, and shopping are more convenient than in the countryside."

Huang San shook his head, "It's not as good as you think, but I envy you. If I don't talk about anything else, let's talk about the house. Look at your home. , so spacious that it can accommodate even a dozen people. Unlike in the city, where you can be allocated a house of 40 square meters, you can wake up from your dreams at night. But what is the use of a 40-square-meter house? If the population is small, it will be fine. If there are too many, the old and the young are all crowded together, where can we live?" The envy in his eyes was real, but he was just envious of the big houses in the countryside. If he was asked to live in the countryside, he would definitely not be happy.

Zhen Shuai pretended to be innocent and said: "Then your two sons will have to buy houses for both of them in the future? The pressure is not small." "Yes!" Huang San sighed, "That's why I work early and late, thinking that I can be there in the future

. I bought a house for my two children in the city so that they would not have to live in such a miserable life like our generation. But are the houses in the city easy to buy? They are scary expensive. I am the only one working at home, so the pressure is indeed not small. I also I can only complain to you, but how dare I talk to my family? If I say it, it will only make them worry, which is useless."

"Auntie is not at work?" Zhen Shuai asked.

"There are not so many job opportunities in the town. In addition to taking care of the family, she occasionally does odd jobs." Huang San watched Zhen Shuai brushing seasonings on the fried skewers, a little absent-mindedly. What a delicious smell! If he hadn't been afraid of embarrassment and tried his best to control it, his saliva would have drooled down.

Zhen Shuai curled his lips and said, "What if there is a chance now?" The

audience called them innocent. They thought that the host just invited a friend who they liked to play at home, and then casually chatted about family issues. It turned out that every question was It is to lead to the next question, and the ultimate goal will begin to emerge.

Before Huang San could react,

he asked, "What chance?" Zhen Shuai said nothing, "Eat first. I'll make some soup and a bowl of noodles before dinner starts."

Waiting for a large plate of fried skewers, a bowl of seaweed egg soup and a bowl of The cold noodles were served on the table, and smelling the tangy aroma, Huang San completely forgot about the question he just asked. Let’s wait until he has eaten to talk about big things.

There was still half a bottle of Erguotou at home, so Zhen Shuai poured him a glass.

"Uncle Third, please. Our family has dinner early. Dudu and I have already eaten. You're welcome." "It's so

delicious! I'm so rude!" Huang San couldn't wait to pick up his chopsticks.

Zhen Shuai made a "please" gesture, picked up a bunch of chicken steaks and asked Shen Xingdu, "Brother Dudu, do you want to eat?" When he came over,

Zhen Shuai picked him up and put him on his lap.

In fact, Shen Xingdu was not hungry, he just wanted to stay with Zhen Shuai.

"Smells!" Huang San's eyes have been wide-open since he started eating. "I have been traveling all over the country for 20 years, and I have eaten special foods from all over the world. Ramen and Roujiamo in the north... rice rolls and soup dumplings in the south. ...But this is the first time I have eaten such fragrant fried skewers. Is the key problem the seasoning?" "