Unusual Glitch

Ragatha POV:

I walk towards the door with the photo of Y/N and knocked on it.

I hear some scuffling and loud thumps before the door is opened, revealing a very messily dressed Y/N, her cloak hood crooked on her head, a crazy smile on her face.

"Yes? Oh! Ragatha! Hello!" Her smile grows.

"Hi Y/N! I was planning a sleepover with Pomni and Gangle, I was hoping you would want to come as well?" I return her smile.

"Of course! When is it?" She says opening her door fully to reveal a somehow organized room. Except for her blanket on the ground?

"Umm... it might be rude to ask, but why is your blanket on the ground?" She looks back at where her blanket is and waves her hand at it.

"Nah it's fine. I was reading in bed and you just startled me. You know. I fell off my bed." She smiles. "You didn't tell me when it is."

Y/N POV:

Ok. So it's tomorrow with Pomni Gangle Ragatha and me. No guys. So it's a girls night!

I grab a backpack and I pack some stuff from my room. My favorite plushie, and my entire set of makeup. I giggle at the thought of Ragatha with blush.

I don't even know why I'm so excited we see each other every day. Well, maybe I'm just still a child.

I hear a knock on the door.

I put my bag on my bed and answer the door.

"Hi Jax!" I smile. Ow. My jaw muscles are hurting from all of that smiling. I stop and massage my jaw almost forgetting that Jax was still here.

"You stopped smiling when you saw me darling~" he says not smiling.

"I'm sorry Jax, My jaw muscles just hurt. I smiled too much this morning." I say. He just stares at me.

"Who were you smiling at."

"Oh, just Ragatha. She invited me to a sleepover." I say trying to smile. Oww. I almost double over in pain.

"Y/N are you ok?" He walks over to me concerned.

"I-I-m f-fine-"

"No you're not you're glitching!"

"W-w-wh-wha-?" I pass out.

Jax POV:

I have NO idea what the €£$& just happened. I mean I do, because I saw, but I don't know how it happened.

Did someone abstract near her?

Luckily it was just her face so I could easily drag her out to find Caine.

"Caine! Caine! Where are you?! I know you have hundreds of eyes everywhere!" Ugh Caine and whatever the heck he does all day.

Ragatha was the closest person so I go up to her.

"Y/N. She's glitching." I say out of breath. She gasps, probably remembering about when that happened to her. I notice Darren approach.

But I'm not paying attention I'm off trying to find Caine.

I try opening all the doors.

Let's just say that Caine made a LOT of weird crap.

———time skip 30min———

Half an hour.

It took half an hour to find Caine.

And he just pops in and fixes everything as if literally nothing happened. As if Y/N hadn't just passed out from pain.

As if we didn't use 30mins of our energy to find him only for him to pop in, give some lame excuse about the code and then leave again.

As if we didn't know that we knew that he had eyes meant to be looking at us.

I guess they need a pair of ears as well if he can't see the situation that's happening.

Y/N POV:

I wake up to Jax looking pissed off. When he notices I'm awake he smiles.

"I told you Sleepy was an appropriate name~" I smile. Woah! It doesn't hurt anymore!

"Oh I'm feeling better!" I touch my face.

"Yeah no $€1£ Sherlock." He snorts.

"Hey!" we laugh together and experience a moment of bliss.

Darren POV:

I stare angrily as Y/N and Jax laugh together. I was supposed to be the knight in shining armor I was the one supposed to go and help her.

The bug that I managed to input temporarily seemed to backfire in the most cruel way possible.

I don't want it to be obvious that I'm in love. I mean, what if it looked like I was obsessed?

No, no. This is simpler for me.

SO much easier...

Jax POV:

I notice Darren glaring and I internally feel satisfied at this small victory. I have a feeling it won't be over so I should start fighting back, because I have a suspicion that he had something to do with Y/N glitching.

It doesn't make sense because I always thought that he liked her but I guess that's out the window now.

"You need help getting up?" I ask.

"Nah I can get up." She says standing up and teetering slightly. That brings back memories.

"Do you need help packing for your sleepover?" I ask as she steadies herself and stands straight.

"You remembered about that?" She asks incredulous.

"Yeah? I have a hippocampus too."

"YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!"

Y/N POV:

He laughs at my joke and we head off to my room.

"Yeah, I do need help with packing."

He kept glancing backwards nervously, I wanted to confront him about it, but knowing him he wouldn't tell me.

When we finally reach my room, I reach into my pocket to get my keys to find that they weren't there.

"Umm. Jax?" I say nervously

"Yeah?"

"I don't have my key. I think I left it inside?" I say as I fiddle with my fingers.

"Don't worry darling I have a key to your room." He says pulling out a key from... nothing? Where on earth does he keep those anyways?

"I dont know wether to be grateful or extremely worried about that." I say. He doesn't answer me.

The door unlocks with a satisfying click.

Jax goes inside first.

"Why on earth is your blanket on the ground?"

"Oh I fell when I went to answer the door to Ragatha." He smiles at me. Probably holding back a laugh. I glare at him playfully.

"Just help me pack my bags."

1042 words. This was a short chapter considering how little I posted yesterday. So sorry! 😞

Please comment! It's getting lonely...