"You want to leave?"

"Yes." Zhen's mother replied with a faint smile, and did not say that she wanted to go up the mountain in another place. "We are going to the beach. What about you, do you plan to stay here?" "Fire Axe" advised

: "Go to the beach... The beach is so far away, I think you might as well stay. We now know that you are not bad people, and you are welcome to live here with us." Zhen's mother laughed, "Thank you, little brother,

we I have made an appointment with my friends to meet at the beach."

The Tower Man came over at this moment, and turned back after hearing her words. If you can't keep someone who wants to leave, why bother? But he inevitably regretted his poor attitude yesterday. If his attitude wasn't so bad, maybe this group of people would be willing to stay. Then they can get some food along with them. Even if you want to stay now, they won't agree.

Zhen Shuai and the others left quickly.

"Fire Ax" and the others watched them go away, unable to hide their envy.

Zhen Shuai and the others changed places to go up the mountain, and spent another day making nearly a hundred kilograms of roast rabbit and chicken. They left Twin Mountain at dawn the next day and drove towards the sea, paying attention to the migrating team on the way. , before the barbecue went bad, they exchanged the barbecue and other survivors for easier-to-preserve food and water, filled the corners of the off-road vehicle, and stacked the roof two levels high.

If nothing unexpected happens, these supplies will be enough for them to go to the beach.

“Bang——”

There was a burst of explosions from the bottom of the car.

"It's broken!" Zhen Shuai was shocked.

Zhen Zhen was confused, "What's wrong?"

Shen Xingdu held the steering wheel and said, "Don't panic."

"Yeah." Zhen Shuai held the steering wheel tightly and kept going straight, repeatedly applying the brakes slowly to slow down the car, and finally stopped safely. Only then did Zhen Zhen answer, "It's a flat tire."

"Ah!" Shen Xing'an wailed. Cars are no longer available, so they have to walk. Walking is no problem, but walking with so many supplies on his back will make him exhausted!

He asked without hope: "Don't have a spare tire?"

Zhen Shuai spread his hands.

"Okay, let's divide the things and carry them on our backs," said Zhen's father.

A siren sounded from behind, and a familiar large red truck burst into view.

The truck stopped, and the driver stuck his head out. It was the "black vest" he had used to change gasoline before, which was a bit of a joke.

"Oh, it's a flat tire."

Zhen Shuai asked curiously: "Why are you lagging behind us?"

"Black Vest" avoided the important and took advantage of the easy. "It took two days to repair it. Do you want to take a ride?"

Zhen Shuai asked: "Twenty A pound of barbecue, all the gas in the tank, take us to the beach."

"Black Vest" stared at the marshmallows, "Actually..."

Zhen Shuai interrupted him, "No need to talk."

"Black Vest" waved his hand, " Come up here." Gasoline and barbecue are not bad either.

Zhen's mother, Zhen Zhen and Shen's mother sat next to the side wall. Zhen Shuai and the other men separated them from their "black vest" companions.

A few hours later, a migrating team appeared ahead.